Game Day AFL Semi-Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Geelong(Gabba – 7:40PM EDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Hope this leads to an aggressive overhaul of list and coaching panel - but we’re too gutless for that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even watching with any sort of GAF attitude now. Cats can do no wrong and we just can’t get anything right. It’s just men against boys out there.

Going to be a lot of blokes embarrassed to show their faces in public after this.

I like how they say we should just move the ball like we did last week. Would help if any of them would go and actually get the ball

Stephenson, Cameron, Thomas need to go.

Treloar has never been the same since the double hammy buster. Trade if possible.
Pendles needs a massive paycut. Still very good, no longer a match winner. Elliot isn’t a midfielder.
Mihocek should go to Fremantle - I love him, but he isn’t with 500k....Straight swap for hogan.
If Degoey wants to hold us to ransom, go to Carlton. This years first and second and next years first. Bring in Cameron
How Brayden Sier can’t get a game in this sh*t midfield is a travesty.

Absolutely disgusting performance. Getting trounced by an absolute sh*t team. Geelong will get smashed next week.
This is the most embarrassing game I’ve seen.

agree with everything except your point on mihocek

60 to 6.

These campaigners.

These ******* campaigners.

* right off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back