2020 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I much prefer the announcers in the ALCS series. Much more understated imo.

Agree, Joe Buck is crap and as big a smoltz fan as a player he talks a bit of rubbish. Francoeur is surprisingly good

Agreed on all counts. Smoltz was one hell of a pitcher but doesn't he just love wrenching the conversation on to himself at every opportunity - a la Curt Schilling. Hope the ALCS team gets the nod in the WS but pretty sure it'll be this crew again.

Agreed on all counts. Smoltz was one hell of a pitcher but doesn't he just love wrenching the conversation on to himself at every opportunity - a la Curt Schilling. Hope the ALCS team gets the nod in the WS but pretty sure it'll be this crew again.

Our series vs the Marlins we had Adam Wainwright commentating - was great and never talked about himself, obviously some insights into what he would do in situations etc which is to be expected but just the game itself, no other bullcrap. Was great listening too (especially after putting up with Arod on some brave sunday night games during the year - worst ever)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One way traffic since the Betts catch and Ozuna misread. Each series stays alive.
I came in today hoping to pinch it (hopeful but not confident) and after our first few innings was looking good. All changed at that ozuna play. If we had won it would have been nice as we would have had fried and Anderson set up for the world series games 1 and 2.

Into tomorrow and rematch of game one. If one teams starter struggles he bullpens may be a bit taxed after 5 games in 5 days.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back