List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are still said to have Intrest in Tom McDonald and Peter Wright
Wright is a moneyball selection. We can pick him up for less than a first rounder, he’s 24, and we can still have a pretty stacked draft hand... albeit nothing very early.

We have to hope that Reef would have gone on to have a Bont-like U18 season and is the real deal, and that Nicky D is that top-end talent we don’t usually get access to.

Don't mind the idea of mcdonald, wouldn't pay him the coin he's on but wouldn't mind using him close to goal try and isolate him in one on ones and use his size. Only if he was cheap enough

What will the cats cough up for Jez?
Who cares? Whatever they require, they already have. They have it because they took a chance on Tim Kelly coming out of the state leagues. We didn’t do that, but at least Riccardi slid to us from the VFL and so we have key forward stitched up.

... what’s that?

... we are retaining Ben Reid for another year?

... so it’s Dunny making way after the ACL... fair enough I guess...

... WTF?!?

Geelong game is irrelevant, we were cooked. If you can’t accept that it’s your issue, we beat them in WC earlier in the year without Treloar.
You aren’t worth the time it takes to type these posts tbh, so I’ll let you keep sooking it up without responding anymore. Have fun.

Guess being cooked is our answer for 3 years of failures. Blokes like you are the reason we’re happy with mediocrity.
20 years, 9 prelims or better and 1 flag. Hahahahahah Cya bud. Won’t lose any sleep not replying back to you.

McDonald will do, it gives our forward line a completely different dimention without WHE, Brown, Thomas and co
Is Tarrant a potential/viable alternative to McDonald? Suspect he may cost a bit more than McDonald unless Melbourne doesn’t subsidise McDonald’s salary

No thanks, draft please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, because they will win the majority of their games at home. They will be top 4 next year. After that they may be in strife.

But yeah, West Coast's decline justifies ours. Your really are the most pathetic Collinwood supporter on the planet.

Doc - I’m not sure if you’ve had a few drinks, but I would request you show me the same courtesy in your responses as I do to you.
You can disagree but there’s not need to be uncivil.

Guess being cooked is our answer for 3 years of failures. Blokes like you are the reason we’re happy with mediocrity.
20 years, 9 prelims or better and 1 flag. Hahahahahah Cya bud. Won’t lose any sleep not replying back to you.
Yeah 3 consecutive finals series is an absolute disaster.
You types crack me up.
Goodbye.

Guess being cooked is our answer for 3 years of failures. Blokes like you are the reason your happy with mediocrity.
Cya bud.
You pick on the wrong person with that reply, because it is such a cop out saying that, no one is happy about losing especially in finals. Get a grip

fu** me this kid better love the pressure.
It’s a bit over the top, but still he is a daicos, and the name comes with a lot of pressure unfortunately

But we're a big club......................

Eddie will get them a gig on the footy show!!

That show died a slow and painful death. Gonna see if we can offer free agents on his morning show on radio. They can read the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back