List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch 10 also reported, he wanted live/be close to his neice and nephew in western Victoria, so obviously we were never a consideration.

What a guy.

How can we get Pies supporters stirred up at this time of year...link them to a big fish they have no hope of getting. Joke you guys keep falling for it. We might as well talk about hypothetically picking up Bontempelli while we are at it.
Could we talk about Matt Rowell also, he'd fit well with the Bont

I don't really want him either but if we're a bit short on tall forwards (pardon the pun) then a cheap as chips deal for McCarthy wouldn't be the end of the world.

If there was another DFA out there worth looking at or a potential overlooked draftee (perhaps a state league mature ager) worth throwing a rookie pick at then throw their name in there instead.
I'd be looking through the State Leagues before Cam

there’s a lot of reason there for Sidey Pendles Treloar Howe Moore etc to have left or never joined the club - so I’m tipping again that you’re off the mark.

You can spin it any way you like but the facts speak for themselves - we really struggle to ever lure a big fish at the peak of his powers away from a rival club. When was the last time we pulled off a genuine recruiting coup? Jolly & Ball?

The only time we land anyone big (eg Treloar, retaining Grundy) is by overpaying in picks and/or dollars, out of sheer desperation.

Thank god for father-son. It’s the only form of recruitment that we’re any good at.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, but Cameron and Daniher want a career out of the spotlight (in their private lives) that we can’t offer them. Cameron would have been great but I’m not convinced on Daniher’s fitness.

No thanks on Brown. He’s finished imho

Cameron the only 1 of the 3 I’d be interested in and even then only as a FA. We need to be building for the longer term and Cameron will cost an arm and leg in terms of both TPP and trade price.

I'm just waiting for the big announcement that we are getting David Mundy

He’ll have some good extractors to get him the ball next year is the difference.

You think GWS don’t have good midfielders?

You can spin it any way you like but the facts speak for themselves - we really struggle to ever lure a big fish at the peak of his powers away from a rival club. When was the last time we pulled off a genuine recruiting coup? Jolly & Ball?

The only time we land anyone big (eg Treloar, retaining Grundy) is by overpaying in picks and/or dollars, out of sheer desperation.

Thank god for father-son. It’s the only form of recruitment that we’re any good at.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t need to spin anything your theories don’t stand up to scrutiny - none explain Lynch or Cameron choosing other clubs. Or why conversely our best players don’t leave.
A lot more random explanations are likely eg Lifestyle, friendships - if money is not the primary driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back