Strategy North Melbourne Coaching Changes 2020 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

If we went after Schofield I reckon Port would announce a succession plan within five minutes.
I wonder if Port will pick up his son Taj this year. You would think they would move Jarred on if that's the case.

I wonder if Port will pick up his son Taj this year. You would think they would move Jarred on if that's the case.

Yeah interesting one, he is tipped to be a late/rookie selection no? They may not see it as worth it.

“I can confirm, I reckon they’ll speak to Michael Voss

* she talks some s**t

“I can confirm, I reckon they’ll speak to Michael Voss

fu** she talks some sh*t

See how she sets herself up as a false authority?

Seems like the media push in the past few weeks was Brown for 2nd-3rd rounders, getting Higgins/Goldie to Geelong and now, the recent push is Voss to coach us. It will be interesting to see what vision the club has going forward. But more so, I'm interested in what the club said to Blakey and how they sold it to him to make the move. Doesn't that seem suss?
"We need your guidance in the box...for Shaw. But there is a chance he won't be there. There's also a chance we're getting a new coach".
"Great. See you down here on Monday..don't forget to relocate everything in your life to assist Shaw in the box.. except for that judas"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am absolutely dumbfounded on how much hatred she has for our club.

Doesn’t say anything positive about our statement, just digs her heels even further.

Absolute sh*t stain of a person.
There's only one other person who I can think that matches her.
And I just can't wait to read this Friday's sliding doors.

There's only one other person who I can think that matches her.
And I just can't wait to read this Friday's sliding doors.

Im definitely going to make a conscious decision and try my hardest not to watch anything that has Caro or Damo in it.

I’m done with their utter bullshit being spewed out in the media. Hope a lot of us do the same because it’s only making us bitter when they both don’t deserve our oxygen

Seems like the media push in the past few weeks was Brown for 2nd-3rd rounders, getting Higgins/Goldie to Geelong and now, the recent push is Voss to coach us. It will be interesting to see what vision the club has going forward. But more so, I'm interested in what the club said to Blakey and how they sold it to him to make the move. Doesn't that seem suss?
"We need your guidance in the box...for Shaw. But there is a chance he won't be there. There's also a chance we're getting a new coach".
"Great. See you down here on Monday..don't forget to relocate everything in your life to assist Shaw in the box.. except for that judas"

He wanted to leave Sydney and come back to Victoria, both for family reasons and to give Nick space. Plus the club would have been very open with him about the current situation.

1) Damien Hardwick handled it well
2) North handled it poorly. (Ben Buckley)

Can someone point out to me the differences in the two respective sets of comments?

Last edited:
He wanted to leave Sydney and come back to Victoria, both for family reasons and to give Nick space. Plus the club would have been very open with him about the current situation.

Yeah, and its just my thoughts here, but it seems like a bit of a daunting proposition. We're going to hit the draft, de-list 11, trade our best 2 and we also need to find a new coach. Credit to him for being onboard and wanting to go all in.

Schoey would have had 5 flags in 6 years with Subi but the WAFL put the Fremantle Dockers up against him in the 2 losses, but even then bad kicking cost Subi one of them.

And to keep the mighty Lions theme going, where's Germo these days? Ahh, fond memories, though some of those post-flag celebrations in the Subi rooms are a little hazy.....
Yep it was a bloody joke 16 AFL players suddenly funnelled into a WAFL gf team.
And then they changed the rules to bring Subi down to the level of the rest of the comp. Instead of telling the other clubs to lift there act to Subi's level.
Great coach and created a top development stream for the future.
If he could be viced out of Adelaide all the better.

The * is with Caro's obsession with Ben Buckley and where he lives, she really doesn't seem to like him.

And also weird whack to say that the 11 delisted players was a 'bad decision' in hindsight, when you're being absolutely honest with yourself, they all aren't shocking delistings if you're an actual fan who knows the list and where we're going.

Anyway, I could nitpick piece by piece every slanderous line coming out of that slag's mouth, whats the difference she'll still get up and say the same s**t next time North looks propped to be a target. Who cares.

I reckon Patch Adams would be perfect if they have Blakey and Roos for support. Ideally he would have had a couple more years as an AFL assistant but he is already there so is all over the current situation and is a true Shinboner who gave everything for the jumper. Very good coach when he was at Coburg.

Tim Watson throws Matthew Knights name into the mix.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back