Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

henderson is playing good footy at the moment - would certainly think if the desire is there he can go again next year.

if i was a cats fan - i would prefer him over taylor on recent form.
I said the same last year, I think Harry's slowing down more than Henderson. But I just think he'll want a senior contract next season and I don't see the Cats squeezing him in.

Mr. Magic is disliking the reality that cameron is 28 next season. Not 23 like treloer or 25 like shiel.

treloer is basically the same age as cameron and already given his destination club 100 games of his peak years. Cameron has given geelong zero And only has two seasons at geelong under 30. Treoleor will play 7.

when you look at it this way pick 9 is overs.

Mr. Magic is disliking the reality that cameron is 28 next season. Not 23 like treloer or 25 like shiel.

treloer is basically the same age as cameron and already given his destination club 100 games of his peak years. Cameron has given geelong zero And only has two seasons at geelong under 30. Treoleor will play 7.

when you look at it this way pick 9 is overs.

What about Byrce Gibbs?

don't like the narrative??

What about Danger??

I know you are trying to get Cameron for nothing after holding out for West Coast to lose the plot over Kelly but you gotta get real at some point. Its not Geelong world even though you wish it where

You're using one of the most lopsided trades in recent history to argue for what you see as fair compensation?

Doesn't suit your agenda??

What about GWS??

Still you bat for Geelong so can't blame you trying. All you need is another idiot at the other end to deal with and screw over I guess... not to mention the interests of the other clubs in the league.

Why not change the AFL to the Geelong league??

What about Byrce Gibbs?

don't like the narrative??

What about Danger??

I know you are trying to get Cameron for nothing after holding out for West Coast to lose the plot over Kelly but you gotta get real at some point. Its not Geelong world even though you wish it where
gibbs at adelaide is exactly why pick 9 is overs. Its proof that some teams look to the past to figure out trade value and dont try and look to the future. If they had their time again i doubt adelaide would even give up one second rounder for gibbs.

also danger was 25. Not 28 in his first season at his new club. He will give geelong more than double the years under 30 that cameron will. Ps. Geelong only gave up pick 9 and pick 28 for a much younger dangerfield. the dangerfield trade also makes pick 9 alone for cameron look like overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't suit your agenda??

What about GWS??

Still you bat for Geelong so can't blame you trying. All you need is another idiot at the other end to deal with and screw over I guess... not to mention the interests of the other clubs in the league.

Why not change the AFL to the Geelong league??
Agenda? You make it out like I'm dedicating my life to this.

What I'm saying is what happened between Carlton and Adelaide regarding Bryce Gibbs is irrelevant.

Geelong will act in their interests, GWS in theirs and one of three things will happen, Cameron will be traded, he will stay, or he'll go to the draft.

gibbs at adelaide is exactly why pick 9 is overs. Its proof that some teams look to the past to figure out trade value and dont try and look to the future. If they had their time again i doubt adelaide would even give up one second rounder for gibbs.

also danger was 25. Not 28 in his first season at his new club. He will give geelong more than double the years under 30 that cameron will. Ps. Geelong only gave up pick 9 and pick 28 for a much younger dangerfield. the dangerfield trade also makes pick 9 alone for cameron look like overs.

you stole Danger from Adelaide, he was/is a generational player worth a million plus and two top 5 picks FFS!!!

You brought Adelaide to their knees now they have the spoon, you sruck West Coast a blow with the Kelly trade and now you want to bring GWS down as well. Is their no end to your greed and excess?

Last edited:

Come on mate. Cameron is worth more than pick 9.

One the best key forwards in the game, in his prime.

All this extra $ that GWS couldnt find to offer Cameron, and couldn’t offer the same as Geelong, ... where are they suddenly finding that to match?

If reports are correct (may not be), their about 500-700k short over the term of the contract. It was reported there is a gap.

Where are the giants suddenly finding this extra dosh to match?

Or could Mathews just be chest beating 5 mins after he found out he lost a player?

Tigs fans forgot they got lynch - after NOT TRADING anything. Getting salty we just acquired a similar player, but no we MUST give up all our picks and dangers first born despite giants not having the cap room to match.

Honestly if your a tigs fan, and you are complaining cats should give up draft picks or players - you look like a clown given you got lynch without trading. Just relax and a joy the GF week

Sounds like the Giants will be looking at getting picks and players.

Maybe pick 11 and player such as Ratugalolea

Lol, Ratugalolea is not good enough for them.

The only players to help GWS would be Clark and Stephens, remember GWS want to be going forward by end of 2021 because they do not want to lose Kelly after a 12 month dip and AFL HQ do not want to lose the NSW market and the revenue that goes with it

you stole Danger from Adelaide, he was/is a generational player worth a million plus and two top 5 picks FFS!!!

You brought Adelaide to their knees now they have the spoon, you sruck West Coast a blow with the Kelly trade and now you want to bring GWS down as well. Is their no end to your greed and excess?
We traded for Dangerfield

They subsequently made a grand final

I'm all for banter but you are fake news

Back