News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully NB can spruce up the saints jumpers a bit. I’ve not liked the look of them since they went to Xblades. For me the white collar and ‘sleeves’ make the jumper look a bit weak, and not as impactful. ISC this year was a shocker IMO...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What they really need to do in my opinion is bring back the white cuffs with the black striping through them. Eg 1999-2009.
A stylish and tough look I think.

Puma seems to be the rumour on the North board to replace Canterbury.

No more mention of Canterbury on the North membership site - they were on there two days ago. So I'd say that confirms whats been said.

Wait sorry where did you hear this? *, if it’s Puma.....oh boy. I’m getting all the gear!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably nothing to do with jerseys but I did get an email from essendon which listed aia as apart of the member benefits section (along with amart and Coles), no idea what role they will take. Also listed as a partner for North and picked up 2 aleague clubs after the restart, will be interested to see how aia sponsorship evolves.

Probably nothing to do with jerseys but I did get an email from essendon which listed aia as apart of the member benefits section (along with amart and Coles), no idea what role they will take. Also listed as a partner for North and picked up 2 aleague clubs after the restart, will be interested to see how aia sponsorship evolves.
AIA like Tottenham AIA?

It'll be Nike
You could pick up another one today. Castore are announcing something, however it is a image of Sydney they are using. The roosters have been predicted to go with castore also (the general thinking is that the swans and giants will not be with castore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back