List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think a trade will occur, We have Lycett, Ladhams and Hayes. We have massive hopes for Hayes but as you know potential is different to putting runs on the board. Until we know how Hayes goes next year I don't think Port will hand over a ruckman.
Maybe Bonner to Lions, Martin to Swans and AA to Port?

I’d be happy to trade ladhams

For me he was shown up in the finals, he’s a ruckman who can’t ruck nor take an overhead mark and against quality ruckman he gets destroyed

He lacks aggression, is too easily moved off the ball

Not sure Aliir aliir is a perfect swap for ladhams, but I’d certainly be swapping him for someone

Then play Hayes as number 2
Looks like you have not read this thread ... Ladhams has stated that he is not leaving Port LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly, who in their right minds think Fantasia is worth pick 26 and Bonner are delusional clowns.

it's a straight swap or nothing.
Port have to keep their early picks in case a Club has a go for Jones in the draft. There is more upside to Jones than Fantasia.

Swans now looking at Tom Hickey.

The Power were said to be unwilling to make a deal for either ruckman (Ladhams or Lycett) even though they could have used one as part of a move for Swans backman Aliir.

The 26-year-old Aliir is viewed by Port Adelaide as a potential replacement for now-retired swingman Justin Westhoff, given his similar athletic ability and versatility.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...d/news-story/b47d78258633af1d9c94947eae3ff436

Not sure why anyone would bother trading with Essendon.

They want pick 7 for Saad. Wowzers.

Maybe if they feast on Carlton they will be too bloated to bother tormenting us.

lol. Why would you even bother responding to Smithy with this

You may as well paint 'he will not be traded' on a brick wall and then try to convince the wall to change its mind.

lol. Why would you even bother responding to Smithy with this

You may as well paint 'he will not be traded' on a brick wall and then try to convince the wall to change its mind.

Because it's fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back