Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • GWS

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney will be a good location for him

Out of the football bubble will be the best place for him to go about his business and try to get back to his old form

Yeah okay, we heard this dribble when he was moving to Perth. He’ll be close to friends and family and out of Melbourne because he is home sick. How many chances does this guy get, seems like he doesn’t give a s**t about footy apart from the pay check

Yeah okay, we heard this dribble when he was moving to Perth. He’ll be close to friends and family and out of Melbourne because he is home sick. How many chances does this guy get, seems like he doesn’t give a sh*t about footy apart from the pay check
lol

He was playing bloody good footy in Melbourne and hadn't gone totally off the rails. Players with issues heading home to Perth especially Freo and littered with them going totally AWOL

Either way its my opinion and he doesn't play for us anymore so I couldn't give a *. Its extra funny actually after Freo supporters were so cocky about poaching him away from us and it has blown up in their faces within 24 months

Its extra funny actually after Freo supporters were so cocky about poaching him away from us and it has blown up in their faces within 24 months

As far as the more reliable journos know it's just Hogan and Freo exploring options, with a decision about Hogan's future pending. Seriously doubt we're throwing him away for nothing.

3 way trade?
Cameron to Geelong
Hogan to GWS
Clark to Freo

plus picks back the other way for GWS from Geelong

We might be forced to send Colyer too.

Third round pick should be ample (with possibly a future 4th round pick or fringe player thrown in)

Freo will not get close to what they paid for him from Melbourne.

Mr Dodoro - do you really have time to be trolling opposition fans on Bigfooty rather than focussing on your own clubs deals.

Just as an outside observer, I think Freo are fed up with Hogan and his dickhead off-field attitude and lifestyle.

I think Freo have put him on notice, by seeing if anyone is interested. Still think he will stay and Freo, and be told in no uncertain terms, to extract the digit.

The question is, how many times does a club have to keep telling a player to shape up ?. Hogan can play, but geez a couple of good “clips behind the ear” are required.

I think Freo have put him on notice, by seeing if anyone is interested. Still think he will stay and Freo, and be told in no uncertain terms, to extract the digit.

The question is, how many times does a club have to keep telling a player to shape up ?. Hogan can play, but geez a couple of good “clips behind the ear” are required.

I am impressed with the cultural change Longmuir is brining to Freo, has already shipped off a couple of players already with undesirable attitudes (like McCarthy)

If Hogan is desperate to stay at Freo, a stronger work and training ethic from him is required, as well as voluntarily taking a pay cut would go a long way.

Really like the young list Freo is building, and J-Lo clearly means business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played well against gc - I watched live.
Really troubled our defenders.
When things didn’t go his way he visibly spooked it up. Gave away a 50.
He’s definitely worth a shot though.
Token pick only.

Tigers is arugably better as there would be very little pressure. If he fails oh well.
From an on field sense yes but maybe not an off field sense

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sydney will be a good location for him

Out of the football bubble will be the best place for him to go about his business and try to get back to his old form
Don’t necessarily agree with this.

Jesse during an interview in 2018 spoke of how he struggled in the early years living in Melbourne but now was much happier with structure in his life.

I feel moving to Sydney where he won’t have people outside of the football club in his life could be mentally negative for him.

Don’t necessarily agree with this.

Jesse during an interview in 2018 spoke of how he struggled in the early years living in Melbourne but now was much happier with structure in his life.

I feel moving to Sydney where he won’t have people outside of the football club in his life could be mentally negative for him.
history now shows how wrong that idea was though

Was much better off away from his old mates

Hogan wasn't ever wanted by Bell. Lyon and Rosich pushed it through. So now Bell will get his way and move him on. Much like he did with Bennell after he was extended.

Hogan wasn't ever wanted by Bell. Lyon and Rosich pushed it through. So now Bell will get his way and move him on. Much like he did with Bennell after he was extended.
Yeah. Lyon deflected responsibility, like usual, and told the media that he wasn't the only one responsible for getting Hogan. I felt is was unnecessary to humiliate Hogan publicly like that, just to protect his ego.

history now shows how wrong that idea was though

Was much better off away from his old mates
Yeah his old mates in Perth. He was in All Australian form during his last year in Melbourne. I just feel a Victorian club would be better for him over a NSW one

Yeah his old mates in Perth. He was in All Australian form during his last year in Melbourne. I just feel a Victorian club would be better for him over a NSW one
A NSW club could be good for him to get away from the spotlight

Matt Rendells "sources" have hardly been reliable so far so i'd say the jury is still out on this.
He would still be smack bang in the middle of the spotlight in a footy city in Mebourne, not in Sydney though or Qld for that matter.

He would be hidden at tigerland with the spotlight elsewhere.
.that said sounds like gws. A sensible move

Back