List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the compensation system is what needs to be looked at. It’s a rort currently.

Nothing tied to clubs ladder standings.
Most you can get is an end of first.
And scrap the minimum cap spend
Let lesser clubs store a war chest to throw at higher teams players and then let the higher team at best have an end of first

Has anyone yet asked the question why the Swans are entertaining the idea of letting Aliir go, who is still contracted, and certainly not a hack down back?
Threat of free agency next year - he was drafted in 2013, doesn't want to ruck but Sydney made him ruck because they have bugger all healthy ruckmen. Sydney want Ladhams for him. Can't see us getting the deal done as CD today said 3 rucks are staying. Has to be a 3 or 4 club deal with the swans getting a ruckman for it to work.

He is 22 and has played 15 games. time to chuck him out I guess. Ladhams is the best young ruck prospect we have had in well over 10 years.
Ruck prospect?

That might say more our our past ruck prospects.

If we can get something we need then yep put he goes. If he’s our number 1 choice ruckman then we are ****ed

Has anyone yet asked the question why the Swans are entertaining the idea of letting Aliir go, who is still contracted, and certainly not a hack down back?
Because PAFC have come asking the question, so Sydney are looking at what they would get out of it. They haven't exactly been playing him in his best position so if it nets them a ruck and a solid pick its probably a win for them.

There’s been a few mega trade hypotheticals
I think this 1 would be good for every1

Port gain AA pick 3 pick 5 and pick 37
Lose ladhams Bonner future 1st rounder pick 26 and pick 31
Sydney gain ladhams Bonner and pick 24
Lose AA and pick 3
Gold Coast gain Treloar and pick 31
Lose pick 5 and pick 24
collingwood gain port future 1st round, pick 26 and pick 35
Lose Treloar and pick 37

We're going to need to draft well if we're going to be remain in contention 2022-2024

Two quality mids
one key defender
one key forward.

has Sam Day's name been presented?

Hately? where is he at?
Galluci?

Lose AA and pick 3
Lose pick 5 and pick 24
Lose Treloar and pick 37
How the hell do we manage to steal pick 3 and 5? that's ridiculous

Lose AA and pick 3
Lose pick 5 and pick 24
Lose Treloar and pick 37

Collingwood would be looking at offloading next year's first not getting another one due to daicos being a potential first pick...

And why the hell would you want 2 first round picks in this draft where no kids in Victoria have played, there has been no state carnival and it's massively compromised by academy talent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How the hell do we manage to steal pick 3 and 5? that's ridiculous
Sydney need a ruckman so get ladhams throw in Bonner and pick 24 for AA and pick 3
We get pick 5 from Gold Coast coz they gain our future 1st to help get Treloar as a lot of teams want to get into next years draft as it seems stronger so pies would be keen and Gold Coast don’t really need the big pick coz they have 2 decent players they get for free through academy plus get there man in Treloar

Collingwood would be looking at offloading next year's first not getting another one due to daicos being a potential first pick...

And why the hell would you want 2 first round picks in this draft where no kids in Victoria have played, there has been no state carnival and it's massively compromised by academy talent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Coz then they can get Daicos and still have another pick in 1st round we would want 2 that high coz we’d get ahead of the jones bid and could get the kpd we want and maybe a nice speedy mid

Aliir is exactly the running intercept CHB that would get Hinkley hard. What he basically wanted Carlile, Clurey and Howard to be.

Put Aliir at CHB, Clurey as FB, Jonas as your third tall, Burton/Byrne-Jones/Houston as your half back flankers with one and then it’s a choice between Hartlett and McKenzie for the last spot (that will eventually be taken by Jones). Mobile, fluid and aggressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD on AA said no players asked to be traded and no player was asked to look at their options in their exit interviews. That doesn't mean things can't change.

Was pretty strong on the 3 rucks staying.
When Was the last time this happened?
Even in 2014 there was Newton

We're going to need to draft well if we're going to be remain in contention 2022-2024

Two quality mids
one key defender
one key forward.

has Sam Day's name been presented?

Hately? where is he at?
Galluci?
A big No to all of those names

Lose AA and pick 3
Lose pick 5 and pick 24
Lose Treloar and pick 37

where do i sign

Lose AA and pick 3
Lose pick 5 and pick 24
Lose Treloar and pick 37
How do we turn bonner, ladhams, a future first and some slops into AA and two first round picks, my head hurts.

No thanks. Rubbish footballer
Jeremy Cameron?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back