News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Lethlean would have a copy of the formula from his previous role at the AFL, it will get Band 1 by a handful of dollars.

Work on other picks now, pick 9 & 21 to Swans for pick 4?
he probably would’ve already contacted his former colleagues and had them confirm whats required..

we should make it an unwritten rule on this board that whenever Dursma’s name is mentioned the now famous gif must accompany said comment...

View attachment 998167

What I need is a gif of Duursma giving crap to Lynch and in the same gif, hatching an egg by dropping the 2020 Premiership.

Make it happen someone please.

Its a looooonngg summer ahead.

Simon Lethlean would have a copy of the formula from his previous role at the AFL, it will get Band 1 by a handful of dollars.

Work on other picks now, pick 9 & 21 to Swans for pick 4?
Do they enough points for them to match for Campbell even if it cost them pick 9 + a very late pick for points? You would do it if you were Sydney.

Barrett: "Pick 2 is not fair because every other team gets bumped back 1 spot in the draft"

Errr... yeah, because this is the first time in AFL history that a compensation pick has been given to a club.

What a dolt. Rendell sounds like he wants to belt him.

Ever since I heard it was St Kilda x 5 years I was confident it was Band 1, and still am.

What I need is a gif of Duursma giving crap to Lynch and in the same gif, hatching an egg by dropping the 2020 Premiership.

Make it happen someone please.

Its a looooonngg summer ahead.
Faaaaaaark, noooooooo.... you said “Duursma” in your comment and didnt add the gif... no soup for you.

36BFE3F1-55CE-4A8D-9743-4EF7F9BB59C3.gif

Damn... of all people to fail me on this Grotto, i thought you’d be the last...

Just plays into the boards theory of Pick 2 or he stays
Saints also have to be careful, pulling out basically says to any future prospective RFA that signing with the Saints could very well be meaningless because they won't go all the way to get you in if their hand is forced.

Well they kind of do, don’t they? They announce that they are exploring their options under free agency so clubs know they they are approachable.

Players only ‘announce’ that because they’ve agreed on a deal with another club, the offers don’t only start coming into after a player tells the media he’s exploring free agency. That’s nuts.

Sanders obviously knows that. The point is, we chose to go ahead and do a trade, rather than choosing not to trade and going onto the free agency process.

If we had wanted to match, we would have avoided doing the trade. By doing the trade, we chose to avoid that option. There was no obligation to do the trade.

we don’t choose. Geelong got to choose, all we control is once a signed free agent contract is lodged with the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your player then, you should have offered him his worth in the first place.
James Gallagher... is that you???

Does that leave the Swans with enough points to match any bid on Campbell in the top 5?
Campbell won't be bid on top 5 which if we did the deal would comprise WB/JUH, Crows 1,2,4 and Norf. Earliest would be Hawks at pick 6 or more likely later than that.

JUH, McDonald, Hollands, Phillips, DGB, Tilthorpe (us) top 6 players, imagine three of those in one swoop!

If Swans aren't really keen on a player at 4, they may settle for matching Campbell with our pick 9, then getting a player with our 22 the first pick of the second round, plus Gulden later in the second round. Will mean no deficit in 2021 for them. I'd be enquiring.

What are you talking about? If you don't nominate and take up the FA, how will other clubs know to bid for you.
Hint....search for the word nominate and no need to apologies and thank me, I'm used to correcting your post for a while now.

FFS you sign a FA contract you berk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back