List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott watches the grand final and thinks, What do we need to take that next step? I know, more experience!

Cant stand isaac smith dont know why.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tom McDonald has looked cooked the last two years imo.

Tom McDonald has looked cooked the last two years imo.

So has everyone at Melbourne

St Kilda saying if Adelaide match the Crouch offer they will walk away and Adelaide are stuck with him.

They had to call that bluff.

KEY OFF-SEASON DATES

October 30 - November 6: AFL Free Agency period
November 4-12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: First list lodgement
November 27: Second list lodgement
November 30: AFL Draft nominations close
TBC: AFL Draft and Rookie Draft
TBC: Final list lodgement and TPP estimates

$300k base + $5k per game is probably what Clurey is on, ie statistical average AFL wage. He said he wants more opportunity. He might not want to play in defence. If not then I don't think we should consider him.

Experienced CHB's who have played forward aren't available in abundance.

I would do that. The guy is is 28 and probably has truckloads of cash from being the 'next big thing' for most of his career. If he wants success, he'd do that for 3 years. If he wants it easy, he could get at least 2 at that money from Melbourne.

St Kilda saying if Adelaide match the Crouch offer they will walk away and Adelaide are stuck with him.

What is going on this trade period. Clubs are vying for the position of biggest moron. They have sent him out to go and find his money, didn't put an offer to him, and are trying to talk tough after sitting on their hands. Matching a large 5 year deal for a guy that doesn't want to be there and has a brother playing for them would be moronic.

It is amazing that some Crows fans have taken this to mean that they are getting pick 2 lol.

Why would he even need to make this threat if the offer was netting them pick 2.

The whole world knows they would accept that

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What is going on this trade period. Clubs are vying for the position of biggest moron. They have sent him out to go and find his money, didn't put an offer to him, and are trying to talk tough after sitting on their hands. Matching a large 5 year deal for a guy that doesn't want to be there and has a brother playing for them would be moronic.

It's because everyone and their mother knows pick #2 >>> Brad Crouch

The problem is they've always expected, even demanded, pick 2 as compensation.
Not only was it always a stretch that Brad Crouch is worth the kind of money that nets you that in compensation, but they didn't modify their expectations when he went out on a bender and was stupid enough to bring attention on himself.

They'll get what they get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty bad if crouch benefits from some bending of rules just a few wks after getting caught with the nose beers AFL can't allow that to happen

Tom McDonald was a very good KPD, but when they got Lever and dumped Watts & Hogan, they had no other KPF options (plus what they thought was good KPD coverage) and gambled on throwing McDonald forward. To everyone’s surprise it worked in 2018.
But he’s looked utterly demoralised since the 2019 offseason, and now Dees are trying to offload him.
He’s a very very good contested mark, very strong physically (never gets out wrestled), so a good “gorilla-keeper”, and his preparation is supposed to be meticulous (like Jonas and Boak). However, he is prone to the occasional brain fart with disposal coming out of defence. But what defender isn’t?

C4[2]Yo`DooR , I hope the foolball world see Dodo's request of Hayes for Fantasia as laughable.

I think it’s just posturing, still plenty of water to go under the bridge.

#27 and Hayes for an injury prone HFF? Doubt it!

He asked Carlton for Tom DeKoning & 7 for Saad :drunk:

Do clubs take Dodoro seriously and try to negotiate with him in good faith? Or is there an understanding that whenever you negotiate with Essendon that you're going to be pulling your hair out right until the trade deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back