List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking news just coming through on the wireless

Ben Keays has nominated St.Kilda.

Adelaide were demanding the first 5 picks of the draft as compensation but were denied, and now Keays will move to us as a FA.

I've spoken to him and he said he is thrilled to join an emerging club but more importantly the opportunity to play his preferred position and just wants to earn the respect of Peta & all the girls!

ohhh harsh

So am I right in saying we are not actually lodging the FA bid today because we're nutting things out with Adelaide or some s**t?

Being a Tassie lad I agree. Played it 30 times I reckon. It’s an unbelievable course. However it’s actually not the best course in Tassie. Cape Wickham on King Island is just incredible. If the back 9 isn’t the best in the world, I’d like to see what is.

Changed my mind , id need a dozen for this one hole , the fish would be shitting themselves

Cape+Wickham+(12).jpg

Changed my mind , id need a dozen for this one hole , the fish would be shitting themselves

View attachment 998688
Well at least you would make it to the water. Can't say the same for myself. Matter of fact the sea breeze would probably send the ball back into my face.

Well at least you would make it to the water. Can't say the same for myself. Matter of fact the sea breeze would probably send the ball back into my face.
Yeah and id end up with 20 surfers chasing me for trying to kill them

So, pardon the ignorance, but will anyting of note happen today?
Flamingo said he would drop back in today. So that should be good for about 15 pages of 'can go any club' comments

George is getting drunk and going to share rumours. Should be arriving by PM

We will all continue to argue over our varying degrees of hate for Ball / Goddard (because we are all well adjusted individuals who have fully recovered from 09/10). All agree that Lenny was a better player then BJ though. Anyone who disagrees deserves an instant and permanent ban

Some Adelaide nuffie will AGAIN try to explain to us how free agency works. Going by past experience, they will have no idea how unwanted their opinion is

Someone started a rumour that the majority of men in their 20's with heaps of disposable income do coke. Being in our 30s, both me and Sam Fisher feel really left out of the discussion

Isaac Smith went to Geelong. Their overall age of their best 22 just got younger (genuinely serious there)

Confirmed that Carlton MASSIVELY overpaid for Zac Williams. Good player, but absolutely stupid $$

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

the efforts he put in during our 2008 to 2010 tilt was enormous. He played a second half of the 2009 with a broken nose and separated shoulder and almost dragged us over the line.

Again in the 2010 GF he lifted and was great, but all through the seasons he was great.

What happens afterwards is irrelevant to what he gave in those years.

Couldn’t agree more with this. Gave everything for us and deserves more respect.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Flamingo said he would drop back in today. So that should be good for about 15 pages of 'can go any club' comments

We will all argue over our varying degrees of hate for Ball / Goddard (because we are all well adjusted individuals who have fully recovered from 09/10)

Some Adelaide nuffie will AGAIN try to explain to us how free agency works. Going by past experience, will have no idea how unwanted his opinion is

Someone started a rumour that the majority of men in their 20's with heaps of disposable income do coke. Being in my 30s I now feel left out

Isaac Smith went to Geelong. Their overall age of their best 22 just got younger

Confirmed that Carlton MASSIVELY overpaid for Zac Williams. Good player, but absolutely stupid $$

Did I miss anything?
No need for the Flamingo to drop in , i think you have it covered :D

Can Go Any Club

We will all continue to argue over our varying degrees of hate for Ball / Goddard (because we are all well adjusted individuals who have fully recovered from 09/10). All agree that Lenny was a better player then BJ though. Anyone who disagrees deserves an instant and permanent ban

Some Adelaide nuffie will AGAIN try to explain to us how free agency works. Going by past experience, they will have no idea how unwanted their opinion is

Someone started a rumour that the majority of men in their 20's with heaps of disposable income do coke. Being in my 30s, I now feel really left out of the discussion

Isaac Smith went to Geelong. Their overall age of their best 22 just got younger

Did I miss anything?

Golf and branch stacking

Someone started a rumour that the majority of men in their 20's with heaps of disposable income do coke. Being in our 30s, both me and Sam Fisher feel really left out of the discussion

Did I miss anything?
This is succint, relevant and beautiful! Thanks EA, you're the hero we dont deserve

TBH, I saw McKernon play some OK football at Essendon. From what I recall not a bad mark and lead, ordinary ruckman, no worse than Longer or Pierce though.

Good backup.
Agreed - don't mind him as depth. You gotta remember Essendon were playing him as a main key forward and he wasn't overly terrible. Happy with this.

Did I miss anything?
The human tragedy resulting in buttons91 if you cross breed Carlton & Adelaide followers.

This is succint, relevant and beautiful! Thanks EA, you're the hero we dont deserve
Also accurate which is more than we can say for supposed ITK's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back