News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If essendon came to the table and said we'll give you pick 6, 7 and next years 1st for pick 2 would you take it?

Id want their pick 8 too which they'll prolly get for saad but im greedy.

Even then though I still wouldnt wanna blow the chance of getting both hollands and thilthorpe/mcdonald.

Last edited:

If essendon came to the table and said we'll give you pick 6, 7 and next years 1st for pick 2 woukd you take it?

Id want their pick 8 too which they'll prolly get for saad but im greedy.
Well, that's one of those issues we'll never have to worry about

For the first time, I actually think Essendon getting band 1 for a 3 year deal makes it next to impossible for the AFL to deny us pick 2
Its madness that Brisbane would offer that deal when it's unlikely he will get on the park for more than 5 games a year. Essendon have been extremely lucky with pick 7. A precedent has now been set.

Last edited:
He said "yeah but brad crouch isn't 200cm".
He did not say that???

Surely!

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard that. Didn't realise height impacted compensation
Did he really say that? My goodness.Mason Cox must be on $2.3 million per year then.😂

Tredders struggling with Crouch not being worth pick 2 vs it being band 1 which happens to be pick 2. Do your job son, don't be a salty Power fan. The rules are band 1 = pick 2 for the Crows, not for anyone else
tredders can suck a bag of dicks and he's a dogshit sports reporter. bickley levels of dogshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tredders can suck a bag of dicks and he's a dogshit sports reporter. bickley levels of dogshit.
I actually thought he's normally pretty good. But he's gone to purple levels of delusion about this

4kdul4.jpg

Probably somewhere in between is true, $700K is my guess but need another $50K, hence the negotiation still going.
Probably right. Saints were likely waiting to see what compo the others got to know what their offer needed to be. Find the cash and get it done now

Haven't you heard? Brad only getting $550k :drunk:
I have no idea, or confidence in, where Rowey got that intel from, but just to play devils advocate: Why on earth would the Saints bother going through with the FA offer when they know we would match and keep him. Also why wouldn’t Brads manager have told Adelaide so they could have avoided wasting everyone’s time. It just sounds like someone is having some fun with Steven.
BTW it would actually work out OK for us getting our best mid to stay for 4 years at $550k.

I have no idea, or confidence in, where Rowey got that intel from, but just to play devils advocate: Why on earth would the Saints bother going through with the FA offer when they know we would match and keep him. Also why wouldn’t Brads manager have told Adelaide so they could have avoided wasting everyone’s time. It just sounds like someone is having some fun with Steven.
BTW it would actually work out OK for us getting our best mid to stay for 4 years at $550k.
If it was 550k they would have lodges paperwork at 9am this morning.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back