Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's a 5 year deal, being second round compo, the contract is possibly around the 450k-500k mark.

"The Kangaroos had won a commitment from Corr last month and lodged the paperwork to sign the 26-year-old on a five-year deal on Friday, having held off a late push from the Hawks to try and change his mind."

So it's a 5 year deal, being second round compo, the contract is possibly around the 450k-500k mark.

"The Kangaroos had won a commitment from Corr last month and lodged the paperwork to sign the 26-year-old on a five-year deal on Friday, having held off a late push from the Hawks to try and change his mind."

Fair coin.

Only pick 30 so nowhere near what was thrown about by media early on.

Like having a player with honour...Welcome to North Aidan....

Stoked with this pick up. Exact type of player we needed.

Well done to all involved and thank you Aidan for being a stand up guy.

Welcome to the club!

the Ziebull will have him traded for pick 24 by monday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is cheap for a quality free agent

Knocked back various other offers to fight the good fight with the Royal Blue and White. fu**en respect.

Might buy a new jumper this year and plonk his number on it 👊

He knew we respected him highly from his draft year.

If he had been there, TG's name would not have been called.

Several years later and one has got 5 years and the other has a year to fight for his career.

I don't think its exaggerating or overhyping to say this is at the very least an upgrade on Pittard - from what I've seen of him in a few games, he's got kicking skills that could at least be classified as neat, if not good.

I don't think its exaggerating or overhyping to say this is at the very least an upgrade on Pittard - from what I've seen of him in a few games, he's got kicking skills that could at least be classified as neat, if not good.

I'm sure he's an ok player. His record suggests that when unwanted Lachie Keefe and 65yo Heath Shaw gets a game ahead of you.

Welcome for sure, but unlike others I am not that excited, I doubt he's much better than Josh Walker tbh (who was a bargain)

I'm sure he's an ok player. His record suggests that when unwanted Lachie Keefe and 65yo Heath Shaw gets a game ahead of you.

Welcome for sure, but unlike others I am not that excited, I doubt he's much better than Josh Walker tbh (who was a bargain)

He was trusted on Lynch in a Grand Final and kept him relatively quiet given the team gave up about 90 inside 50s.

Yeah a near 27yo who has achieved nothing at AFL level.

I'm happy we have him, but the hyperbole is over the top.
Dude what’s the problem here? Looks a great fit for us right now. We need blokes who can win the footy, he has that is spades.
I don’t get the angst?? We aren’t a destination club, can’t pay our players with land deals and fast food restaurant licences.
It’s a great get for us. Got all the makings of another higgins/waite(prob not quite that high, but he’s considerably younger and more durable) type scenario.
For me I’m wrapt. Nothin about this makes me negative. Plus there was all the hyperbole of him looking at other suitors blah blah and still chose us. Get around him. What’s not to like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back