Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

For those in the know: How does the fact that we drafted Phillips influence the people saying that our first 3 selections are "meh"? Would people be more impressed with Powell if we landed a KPP with #2?

129762370_679773739355877_1710206007655781674_n.jpg

"Great in tight spaces and is also able to push forward" - Cal Twomey

Seems like he will also be a hit at Tender Touch. :stern look

Best dressed.

I'm very impressed already, how you show up says a lot about you in the workplace.

I think the pants and shoes are very nice but turning up in a footy jumper is very unprofessional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what his injuries over the pervious two years have been? You would think given those two injury impacted years that he would have plenty of scope for physical development once he gets into the AFL system.

Looks very smart compared to the try-hard hipster next to him.

Ripped jeans in a formal photo? Seriously?
That fella looks like the lovechild of J.Sinclair and T.Modra 🙃

With Phillips taking #29 I reckon you're on the money. Have a very positive vibe about this kid. Worthy successor for Higgo's old number.
He plays a bit like Higgo. If you compare WP to Cunners and Spitta then it is a fair comparison too I reckon, tho the word is this kid works harder defensively.

That fella looks like the lovechild of J.Sinclair and T.Modra 🙃
Maybe the hit by bus versions of Jess Sinclair and Tony Modra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back