Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's old-mate bragging about his top rumour about the AFL fixture being released today to take some heat of Dodgy Dan? :grinv1:

Well I'm not one to boast but...... :grinning:
Maybe it was purely a coincidence and if that was the strategy I am not entirely sure it worked.

From the friend of a friend of a work colleague file.

Vic Premier Dan Andrews has asked Gill if he could release the 2021 fixture (or part thereof) on Monday, the same day the hotel inquiry findings are officially tabled to the public, the hope of course is our love of footy will usurp our interest in what the outcomes of the findings might reveal.

I guess we only have to wait a few days to see if this rings true.
A rumour with credibility. Who saw that coming?

I dislike posters who fake their own death, get accomplices to collaborate the lie, and illicit sympathy on an Internet forum for the sake of ‘attention’

Then carry on like they are the moral police...

You know anyone like that?

Been waiting for this ever since Red Mist popped his head up over that weird 'random' thing. Surprised it took so long.

This is better than most of the recent rumours on here anyway...

read like a whodunnit. Couple twists, character development was good, even had a decent story arc. Like good fiction you’re still not 100% sure what happened.

read like a whodunnit. Couple twists, character development was good, even had a decent story arc. Like good fiction you’re still not 100% sure what happened.
A lot to take in but an entertaining 30 minute read..

Came a long way from his involvement in faking a death to getting so offended at the ‘stereotypical’ random remark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot to take in but an entertaining 30 minute read..

Came a long way from his involvement in faking a death to getting so offended at the ‘stereotypical’ random remark.

It had me questioning my own existence at one point. Powerful.

Time is a flat circle.

I dislike posters who fake their own death, get accomplices to collaborate the lie, and illicit sympathy on an Internet forum for the sake of ‘attention’

Then carry on like they are the moral police...

You know anyone like that?
I believe the suggestion is that Red mist is a reincarnation of a poster named “Alex is on Fire”.

Alex was a frantic poster on the Adelaide board - a little unhinged but had his occasional good moment amongst many many bad moments.

Another poster was roped in by Alex (or could have been a burner account) where that poster announced that Alex’s wife had contacted them that Alex had died.

a lot of us on the board were saddened by the news (ie not a joking matter). Ended up being bullshit.

Much backlash ensued...

Posters troll each other, sure it happens all the time, regardless of what the topic is. Almost all the times, its stupid, funny and petty. Harmless.

This however, was both disturbing and a sick mind at play. One would have thought, you would back down once the entire board and a few other Club boards express their feelings on the matter. But no, continued to have a field day despite some posters actually upset and distraught by the news.

Speaks volumes of the character of both individuals here.

I reckon less than 1% of the general population of the country would have anything more than a cursory glance and care factor about the AFL fixture on its release. If it was meant as a distraction from something politically more important then it's a dismal failure of a strategy.

I will claim the rumour but I am not the original source of the rumour and like I said more than likely just a coincidence the fixture was released about 30mins before the inquiry outcome was released.

Posters troll each other, sure it happens all the time, regardless of what the topic is. Almost all the times, its stupid, funny and petty. Harmless.

This however, was both disturbing and a sick mind at play. One would have thought, you would back down once the entire board and a few other Club boards express their feelings on the matter. But no, continued to have a field day despite some posters actually upset and distraught by the news.

Speaks volumes of the character of both individuals here.
I take it you still haven't forgiven Alex? I couldn't help but notice your disgust in him whilst catching up on the thread, as subtle as you were.

Former West Coast player Malcolm Karpany was on BBQ duties at a gathering with some other players at the end of 2017. He took one of the sausages and rubbed it down his pants against his genitals and leaving it to marinate for a while in his butt-crack. It was a hot day so there was an abundance of sweat to be distributed. He inconspicuously removed the sausage while the others were sinking some beers and proceeded to cook it before serving it up to one of the senior members of the team. When he found out, this player didn't see the funny side at all, he went to management and told them if they renewed the contract of Karpany, he would walk out on the club.

Former West Coast player Malcolm Karpany was on BBQ duties at a gathering with some other players at the end of 2017. He took one of the sausages and rubbed it down his pants against his genitals and leaving it to marinate for a while in his butt-crack. It was a hot day so there was an abundance of sweat to be distributed. He inconspicuously removed the sausage while the others were sinking some beers and proceeded to cook it before serving it up to one of the senior members of the team. When he found out, this player didn't see the funny side at all, he went to management and told them if they renewed the contract of Karpany, he would walk out on the club.
Starting serving hot dogs you say?

Strong username to post content ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back