Multiplat Hitman

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually found that easier than any other level, it was definitely the most boring though (so far).

I was a sign dude to kill Zaydan and a I stabbed the Swedish guy with scissors dressed as his masseuse.
i was thinking of replaying this today

Now am definitely giving it another run

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

i was thinking of replaying this today

Now am definitely giving it another run

I have Hitman 2 waiting in the wings too.

Am doing everything in order (have only done every level once so far).

Paris took ages to do, killing that women was bloody tough.

Sapienza was fun and challenging.

Marrakesh was meh. Didn't like the sitting.

Really enjoying Bangkok and can't wait to do Colorado and Tokyo.

I have Hitman 2 waiting in the wings too.

Am doing everything in order (have only done every level once so far).

Paris took ages to do, killing that women was bloody tough.

Sapienza was fun and challenging.

Marrakesh was meh. Didn't like the sitting.

Really enjoying Bangkok and can't wait to do Colorado and Tokyo.
Colorado is ******* hard. Took me ages to do

Colorado is ******* hard. Took me ages to do

You're right about Colorado! Bloody hell. Four people to kill.

Died about 6 times last night and I'm still yet to kill anyone yet.

In a special ops guy uniform in order to kill the lady.

You're right about Colorado! Bloody hell. Four people to kill.

Died about 6 times last night and I'm still yet to kill anyone yet.

In a special ops guy uniform in order to kill the lady.
yep but from memory killing or having to steal something from the last person inside the house took me ages

I have started going after Mastery Level 20 on each of the map. Holy crap, I never realized how many different ways there are to kill targets.

The developer has literally thought of everything. I have found that Mastery level 20 on any given map can be achieved around or just after you have unlocked 50 of the challenges, there are 100+ on each map. 😳

just brought the 3rd one and did the 1st mission im guessing you gotta do each mission over a few times right? the shooting is super weird, but overall i can imagine this being super fun once you get the hang of it.

did a vid on the first mission i kinda sucked at it delete if not allowed

Can someone confirm if the R2 trigger is supposed to feel like it’s jammed up when firing a weapon? As soon as I click the R2 trigger when the game is paused or when I am not holding a gun, it goes back to normal.

First game I have felt this on is Hitman 3 on PS5. Not even Hitman 1 and 2 becuase those are backwards compatible games. There are only Reddit threads on this, so I am wondering this is a haptic feedback design.

Can someone confirm if the R2 trigger is supposed to feel like it’s jammed up when firing a weapon? As soon as I click the R2 trigger when the game is paused or when I am not holding a gun, it goes back to normal.

First game I have felt this on is Hitman 3 on PS5. Not even Hitman 1 and 2 becuase those are backwards compatible games. There are only Reddit threads on this, so I am wondering this is a haptic feedback design.
That's the haptic feedback, it is a little strong. You can turn it off in settings if you don't like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just brought the 3rd one and did the 1st mission im guessing you gotta do each mission over a few times right? the shooting is super weird, but overall i can imagine this being super fun once you get the hang of it.

did a vid on the first mission i kinda sucked at it delete if not allowed

Each level is designed so that it can be replayed a lot. There are different scenarios or kill types that you can play through. The series has a lot of replayability.

Each level is designed so that it can be replayed a lot. There are different scenarios or kill types that you can play through. The series has a lot of replayability.

Yep, you have to be online (still solo gameplay) for the challenges and opportunities to open up for you. I played a lot of Hitman I and II offline initially and the missions were very linear, go from the starting point, kill your targets, locate the exit. Each mission could be completed inside 1-2 hours.

In online mode, each and every mission to get to the maximum mastery level 20 would require 10+ hours of playing and that would still only happen after 50% of challenges and opportunities have been completed. Double that if you are a completionist and have to get every mission to 100%.

Great game. It feels a lot harder than the previous games. Spent an hour getting rat poison into a meal and the bloke survived.

Graphics are nice in 4K and the mission maps are twice as big. Will be sinking a few hours into this.

Great game. It feels a lot harder than the previous games. Spent an hour getting rat poison into a meal and the bloke survived.

Graphics are nice in 4K and the mission maps are twice as big. Will be sinking a few hours into this.
Rat poison doesn't kill, only causes them to be sick.

Every poison shows what it does, it'll say "sedative" "emetic" or "lethal".

The aim of rat poison is to get the person to move to another area (usually or hopefully a bathroom) to take them out.

I must say, bravo to IOI for creating an amazing trilogy. To go from thinking this series might begin and end with the first game when Square Enid withdraw funding in 2017 to being an incredible trilogy of games is just amazing. What a job they did.

Although this is the end of the World of Assassinations trilogy, the studio did say they will revisit Hitman in the future. I reckon that might happen after their James Bond trilogy, so in a few years. After seeing what they delivered with Hitman, I am looking forward to their Bond games, hopefully using the same game engine.

Downloaded on game pass but haven't had time as yet, hoping to get an hour or two at some stage this week.

I love and adore the original Hitman games from the early 00’s, but this trilogy is easily up there as some of my favorite games, incredible trilogy and I believe they’re now turning to James Bond?

I love and adore the original Hitman games from the early 00’s, but this trilogy is easily up there as some of my favorite games, incredible trilogy and I believe they’re now turning to James Bond?

Yes. That’s correct.

If these rebooted Hitman games are anything to go by. I am sure 007 will be amazing, too.

Rapt you guys have the trilogy on Game Pass. They really are incredible games with a fu** ton of replay value (play the games whilst online, much better that way).
Came here to post this. Playing it via the cloud. Doesn't work too well, might have to download it. Only 72gb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back