Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how he got those goals, I couldnt imagine him out marking Moore, he's 20kg lighter.

Apparently he told Moore his shoelaces were undone then ran off and marked. Moore confronted him afterwards in the lockerrooms, words exchanged. Caroline Wilson reporting the club is "in chaos".

Apparently he told Moore his shoelaces were undone then ran off and marked. Moore confronted him afterwards in the lockerrooms, words exchanged. Caroline Wilson reporting the club is "in chaos".

4 goals in a internal practice match in January,
I expect round 1 selection and 8 goals.

He’s our NGA kid for this year. AA u16 wingman, expect him to play as a small forward/wing this year for Oaklieigh.

Hopefully not too well as we won't be able to get him thru the NGA

Get more kids from diverse backgrounds on AFL lists, however the real premium talent like IQ and Jamarra Ugle-Hagan will now be a free for all.
But don’t clubs give their NGA prospects training opportunities?

Great. So what’s the point of it?
Dib is looking like he’ll be drafted outside the top 30 at this point, so there’s a good chance we’ll still have priority access to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dib is looking like he’ll be drafted outside the top 30 at this point, so there’s a good chance we’ll still have priority access to him.
Hope so. Does Dib stand for something?

With covid, limited resources will be going into the NGA program in 2021 and forward, so clubs won't be putting as much money and time into them as they used to.

They be putting in the Bare Minmum as they won't get much return from it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back