Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

If they want to spice things up and make sen track a ''pub experience'', then allow Scotty Cummings, Pickers and some other shmuck to drink p155 and smoke durries, throughout the show.

The audience is trashed, as it is. Make it interesting.

Anyone else unlucky enough to be listening now? That last caller to Damian was so incredibly rude, straight up asking 'are you depressed, is something wrong with you?' in a very aggressive manner because he wouldn't laugh along with his drunken ramblings. Dunno how these late night guys do it sometimes.

poor Damo having to explain to the ******* old bag Margaret how hard it is to climb the property ladder and she's arguing back. im honestly sick of her. its 225 am and you were on the radio at 10 bloody am this morning go to bed you old hag

Anyone else unlucky enough to be listening now? That last caller to Damian was so incredibly rude, straight up asking 'are you depressed, is something wrong with you?' in a very aggressive manner because he wouldn't laugh along with his drunken ramblings. Dunno how these late night guys do it sometimes.

The Overnight Show is the last bastion of the slightly unhinged caller, who has otherwise been "de-platformed" from the rest of SEN!

I heard that. That caller was an absolute prick. Damo is a harmless professional, who is very respectful.

If anyone was the loser, it was the drunk caller. Call someone else, if your life is so shite.

I know many can't stand Bob and even Andy , but they are still 100 times better than the crap that's been on .

Andy & Bob to management before their break “Make sure our replacements are annoying and crap”

Management “Why?”

Andy & Bob “So when we get back we will be seen as an improvement, not much ,but an improvement on those who filled in for us”

Andy & Bob to management before their break “Make sure our replacements are annoying and crap”

Management “Why?”

Andy & Bob “So when we get back we will be seen as an improvement, not much ,but an improvement on those who filled in for us”
Still better than Luke , Hargraves , Lewis etc

I know many can't stand Bob and even Andy , but they are still 100 times better than the crap that's been on .

I agree. For a long time, I didn't. But they make the cheese and kisses smile and laugh, which makes me smile and laugh.

When they steer off track, they lose me. They barely do it, nowadays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said to Bryce Mcgain that "it is full of angry people shouting at the sky..." :huh: :rolleyes:
This is the exact problem with hargreaves anything he doesn't view satisfactory with his moral compass is angry or bad.

Because of this he spends half his time ranting and raving about manners and the sorts, meanwhile the job he's meant to do he's terrible at, constantly butchering names and stats etc.

This is the exact problem with hargreaves anything he doesn't view satisfactory with his moral compass is angry or bad.

Because of this he spends half his time ranting and raving about manners and the sorts, meanwhile the job he's meant to do he's terrible at, constantly butchering names and stats etc.
I hope he reads this .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back