Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Enough about Eddie.

Let’s get this thread back on track with a good old print screened text.
2DCAFBC6-194E-495A-8130-4EF5AB2A63BC.jpeg

Maybe Mrs Clarkson was the one that pepper sprayed Liam Baker too? It’s all linked

Negative.
Been in lots of bars, worked in lots of bars and didn’t need Coke to enjoy myself. And plenty of mates don’t need a help up either.

I always tend to find the guys who sprout that everyone does it usually are just trying to convince them self’s it’s normal.
You're in the minority lol. You've got to be naive as batshit if you don't think this stuff is common around youths today .

You are even more naive if you don't think rich sports stars and rich ppl in general don't use this s**t.

It's not worth for you to buy it fair enough. But we all know the rich elites consume this stuff constantly.

Just don't go overboard with it and you're good

You're in the minority lol. You've got to be naive as batshit if you don't think this stuff is common around youths today .

You are even more naive if you don't think rich sports stars and rich ppl in general don't use this sh*t.

It's not worth for you to buy it fair enough. But we all know the rich elites consume this stuff constantly.

Just don't go overboard with it and you're good

Can't imagine why the Health Dept doesn't just go with that.
Words to live by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite part of his comment was the fact that the producer didn't dump it, there is a seven second delay so they could have. It makes me wonder how much crap he has said that has been dumped that the producer thought "fu** him".
The highlight for me was Luke Darcy completely refusing to try and deflect/dig Ed out of the hole he'd just dug and essentially letting him stew in his own juices

He actually won't go anywhere that has mass people now. He's also autistic so it was a big push to even get him there in the first place, but he relented and even got excited to have his face painted (he never let anyone touch his face).
He was really enjoying himself up until then.
I love the Collingwood footy team and my 21 year old son has inherited that passion. I also have a 25 year old son with autism who could care less about footy, but I can totally empathise with your experience as it resonates in any parent of a child with a disability. What you experienced is abhorrent and part of the reason I rarely venture to the MCG these days.

Please be assured there are a greater majority of passionate and decent 'Pies supporters in our community than the minority scum who tipped drinks on your sons head.

I thought Darc sounded like he knew right away it wasn't the right thing to say or that it came out wrong...he certainly was asking Ed to "Say that again"
Eddie's problem is too many hats. is he elder stateman's, footy boyo, millionaire businessman, working class hero who done good, media superstar, eastern suburbs rich bloke, journo, politically player or SJW? maybe all of the above, but all of the above creates problems and when you get older the tensions are unsustainable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back