Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

No, the saddest thing was four or five seasons ago when I begged you not to leave and guaranteed I would do anything, anything, to win you a premiership.
That reminds me.

Win the flag or I walk.

Just looking at the stats from last week, Supersuns was an absolute tackling machine, while Runk and cats2rise had the ball on a string. Do the same this week chaps and hopefully our forwards can finish the job.

Hello my lovely.

I'm a pro-scheduled Mooch man, myself.

Scenes from tonight's club dinner:

763395.jpg

(Pictured, from left-to-right: Gadzorks, The Filth Wizard, Me, spookism, Smartys Power)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, I thought it was six hours or something like that. The truth is much more palatable.
I went in knowing not too much about the full story except for the creepy viral video so I thought it was a good mix of entertaining and sad, it finished up neatly and nicely too.

Just looking at the stats from last week, Supersuns was an absolute tackling machine, while Runk and cats2rise had the ball on a string. Do the same this week chaps and hopefully our forwards can finish the job.
Can we put Mooch back at FF please now? Please? Now! NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back