Position 2021 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

23 disp, 6 marks and 1.5 goals in the colts (albeit 4 games).. would have been similar in the champs from memory.. i wouldnt say he runs away from the ball. Again, its all about role

tenor.gif

Ok I'll add him to teh list

23 disp, 6 marks and 1.5 goals in the colts (albeit 4 games).. would have been similar in the champs from memory.. i wouldnt say he runs away from the ball. Again, its all about role

what’s he priced at ???

Any love for Bailey Scott? I see him playing exclusive wing role, could he push 70/75?

277k.. so an upper rookie

Surely with Cerra, Serong and Braymare taking most of the mid time (and Son Son and Fyfe going through there, Crowden), there won't be much mid time for Henners?

Surely with Cerra, Serong and Braymare taking most of the mid time (and Son Son and Fyfe going through there, Crowden), there won't be much mid time for Henners?
Not centre square.. wing/hff rotation. Last year he was exclusive inside 50

I’m currently running 3 mid pricers with Phillips at F1

Rozee, Caldwell, Cameron, Stephenson. Need to chose 3 from that group

I had Rozee in my team from the very start until just now. He may well reappear once I see some action, but I certainly have Cameron and Stephenson ahead at this point. Caldwell probably not getting a look-in for me.

That said, I've gone mad this offseason, it seems. I currently have eight guys (plus one but he's just a placeholder) between 250 and 600k. I have nine when we include Tom Phillips @ 602k. This number will certainly come down as the preseason progresses, but I can't remember the last time I started with this many in that range.

I know I did poorly whenever that was though, so this could be a very interesting/awful year! :D

And perhaps we're calling Phillips an underpriced premo. Though I'm kinda hoping all my midpricers are actually that. That's the problem!

Last edited:
Was he still playing forward? Would love the four goals if he was spending some time in the midfield.

Pretty sure it was when he was fwd

I feel like Dusty is the best choice for F1 now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Fantasia an option at 353k, could play mulitple roles at PA, will look to improve this year with a new team? Or are there better options around that price? Im finding this F5 spot really tricky to land someone with aha
You’re better off running a rookie than paying an extra 100k for a bloke who’ll be up at 80 one week and 30 the next - impact player

Liam Henry is absolutely a scorer and should be considered strongly if his role is adjusted from small forward to pushing up the ground. Averaged 109 at state level - just 15 points under Rowell who was predominantly midfield.

The thing with dusty is you can usually get him for 100k cheaper during the season right before he starts trying and his scores improve

Yeah this. I have never been a Dusty owner and I can’t remember him ever really punishing me for it. His match winning ability doesn’t usually tend to be reflected in his fantasy output. He will always have the occasional big game when he’s released into the middle when the Tigers need a boost, or when he kicks a bag playing in the forward line. But those big games seem to be in amongst a few stinkers. I remember one particular game last year (I think it was against St Kilda?) and even as a non owner I was frustrated watching him. Was on hardly anything at half time, finished on around 50. Yuck. Brilliant to watch when he’s on, lethal to play against in finals footy, but as a fantasy player he’s somebody I’m never hugely afraid of.

Yeah this. I have never been a Dusty owner and I can’t remember him ever really punishing me for it. His match winning ability doesn’t usually tend to be reflected in his fantasy output. He will always have the occasional big game when he’s released into the middle when the Tigers need a boost, or when he kicks a bag playing in the forward line. But those big games seem to be in amongst a few stinkers. I remember one particular game last year (I think it was against St Kilda?) and even as a non owner I was frustrated watching him. Was on hardly anything at half time, finished on around 50. Yuck. Brilliant to watch when he’s on, lethal to play against in finals footy, but as a fantasy player he’s somebody I’m never hugely afraid of.
The last two seasons I've been suckered into selecting Dusty (2019) and Cripps (2020) right before their Thursday night season opener simply to make the game more interesting. Not happening this year :p

The last two seasons I've been suckered into selecting Dusty (2019) and Cripps (2020) right before their Thursday night season opener simply to make the game more interesting. Not happening this year :p

Been there!! All the best laid plans go out the window when it’s the Thursday season opener and you want to have a player to barrack for!

Is Fantasia an option at 353k, could play mulitple roles at PA, will look to improve this year with a new team? Or are there better options around that price? Im finding this F5 spot really tricky to land someone with aha
Keep an eye on Jones from West Coast, possible midfield rotations. Surely as a bombers fan you'd be all over Hind for 50k more? Or not bullish on him either?

Just read that you're looking for an F5 - surely just a rookie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back