Game Day Praccy match vs Melbourne

Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Norf v Aints are also playing at the moment, at quarter time it's the saints leading 7.0 to 1.3
Higgins also dominating..haha, in all seriousness, I think I've made my point pretty clear on the Richmond board about how angry I was when we traded him. Good luck to him though, I have no doubt he will become a star, and the trade will come back to bite us. Let's hope our determination for the flag keeps us going. We will have some pretty good competition.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Higgins also dominating..haha, in all seriousness, I think I've made my point pretty clear on the Richmond board about how angry I was when we traded him. Good luck to him though, I have no doubt he will become a star, and the trade will come back to bite us. Let's hope our determination for the flag keeps us going. We will have some pretty good competition.
Didn't want to put in the work to break into the side. * him.

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
All of Saints best players are our left overs. No surprize there. Rather than worry about that these types have left, I think we should applaude how absolute f'en amazing our list is that these players couldn't even make the cut in our side and won't be missed.

I wish them all the luck but they are easily replaced and their absence makes way for even more of our youth to shine this year.

Lord of the Wings

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2020
Pacific Island
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
Looking forward to seeing the team list for Friday. Will be good to get a glimpse of RCD, CCJ and Ross. Probably the 3 main players looking to break in.

Its 6 quarters. I expect the whole list to play some time apart from MRJ and Ryan and those in the recovery group. They'll use this game as a guide to settle on the NAB squad hence they'll cast a wide net.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Druggos and blooze are streaming to their members today. I take it the biggest club in the country is too for tomorrow's praccy against the shemans ?
Minnows.
Ours is going world wide.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
His choice to go.

Back