England tour of India (4 Tests, 5 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to be a once in 100 years scenario, this isn’t popping up every now and then.

Even more reason to enjoy it.

I could understand the complaints if it was happening regularly, but as a freak occurrence why not sit back and enjoy the carnage?

Mate it's a sh*t pitch.

One ball spins a mile then the next ball is pitched in basically the same spot and it goes straight. Sorry but that's a sh*t pitch in my book.

This is the two worst pitches I have seen since Mumbai in consecutive tests!

The problem is that overseas tests become boring as the home team will prepare extreme pitches to suit them.

Unless the ICC step in with sanctions. This makes a farce of the world test championship as other teams aren’t preparing such ridiculous pitches.

If there are no sanctions England should prepare pitches so green you can’t tell them from the outfield when India tour this year.

Present this pitch in county cricket and you are docked points.

The problem is that overseas tests become boring as the home team will prepare extreme pitches to suit them.

Unless the ICC step in with sanctions. This makes a farce of the world test championship as other teams aren’t preparing such ridiculous pitches.

If there are no sanctions England should prepare pitches so green you can’t tell them from the outfield when India tour this year.

If they did that they would get belted.

India’s attack overall is just as good as England’s and their batting is better.

Win toss and bowl first in D/N in India and treat it like an ODI knowing the score in both innings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t excuse the sheer inability of anyone to construct a plan to play it. Leach of all people aside, I haven’t seen a single player use their feet, I haven’t seen a single player actually try and take the Rangana Herath approach and play for no turn, I haven’t seen a single player try to use the crease laterally. It has reeked of panic and if a team who has completely talked themselves into half of their dismissals. It has been ok bowling but not remarkable.
Stokes in the 1st innings, Rahane and Pant all tried to play using their feet.

This pitch reminds me of how I thought I was as gifted as Warney while growing up playing on our backyard pitch. I legit even clean bowled my brother with a Gatting ball once.

Then I started trying to bowl on astro pitches and decided I was a batsman.

Yup and nothing will happen because India only care about winning ...if India keep winning who cares what's the problem thats how they think

India are the powerhouse right atm but they have to understand that the spirit of cricket is not about winning all the time

This isn't cricket its a disgrace to the game and all cricket lovers everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back