Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Same. Andy is a fu** wit. Bob is trying to be different but it's embarassing now.

Both incredibly too PC. Hurts me.

As both are runners for their womens teams one my summise that they have to promote the game.

i think they could and can be good together as a show, but not on drive? Perhaps a sunday morning

Chucked on Garry and the Wisp for 30 mins while driving to work, haven't listened since late AFL season. Realised how much I missed them, their camaraderie is so authentic and hard to match in any form of media across the country.

Let’s see Hutchy bring Billy Brownless back to Sen Breakfast , to shake things up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Old Marg should have been left on the pine, but the Hutch clearly still required the coin from Magic Carwash, so she was still wheeled in for a cameo!
Gave her thoughts on the Tennis though as she's a well respected tennis expert .

he's useless in the media, when he was on sam newmans podcast he managed to talk for an hour without saying a single thing, typical CEO.
Yeah I know, I wonder why they keep getting the CEO's on, they give nothing. Will there come a time where they no longer bother? Or will they keep getting them on in HOPE they give a little, or anything?

Yeah I know, I wonder why they keep getting the CEO's on, they give nothing. Will there come a time where they no longer bother? Or will they keep getting them on in HOPE they give a little, or anything?

I would go as far as having almost no interviews from anyone currently involved in an offical capacity unless they have a proven track record of being super interesting.

Ex players with no current link to their clubs would be an interesting way to go.

There are very few current AFL players and admin who have a track record of being interesting people so I would focus on them, one example I can think of is Darcy Moore and then in a completely different way Tony Cochrane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back