Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be crazy if we don't rotate vs Leicester, we aren't getting a European place through the league nor are we in any danger of going down. Full focus has to be on the EL.
100%
League is dead, rest saka the whole game imo, arteta said he’s really fatigued as is, if he’s not needed don’t play him, he’s the only guy consistently producing, keep him ready and fresh for the games that matter from here on out imo

play Pepe, martinelli, Willian, Nelson even who has disappeared completely

Tierney was clearly worn out fairly early in the game but got a second gear to play hard til the end.
He was a bit sloppy wasn't he..

I don't like ESR playing out that side either, its clearly not working for him and it feels like Arteta is forcing him in because of Odegaard, at the expense of Pepe as well. I really hope now that ESR and Odegaard are rotated as CAM and Pepe and Martinelli on the left. ESR doesn't really have wingers pace

Liking Odegaards work. Can’t get too attached though, the better he performs....we all know the rest.

I think he has the talent to be even more bold in the final 3rd, but yeah I do like him.

Zidane doesn't seem to be his biggest fan, so who knows maybe we are a chance ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has the talent to be even more bold in the final 3rd, but yeah I do like him.

Zidane doesn't seem to be his biggest fan, so who knows maybe we are a chance ?

The financial situation of them and Barca is quite alarming. It’s hard to know how realistic it will be for them to go hard for someone like Mbappe in the summer.

That kind of scenario would be ideal for Arsenal. They would likely need to sell some other players within the squad and would perhaps be willing to part with Odegaard. Similar to when we bought Ozil to make way/raise funds for them to purchase Bale.

However if Zidane moves on, then it might be a clean slate for Odegaard to then push for his place there. Not exactly a difficult decision for a young footballer if they had the choice; Real Madrid or battle for tenth place in the premier league :D

A lot of variables to play out here. For now though, really enjoying having him. Very intelligent and gifted footballer who has already formed a good chemistry with those around him, and seems to give a s**t as well.

Would take a draw tonight, hopefully we can score to equalise Vardy’s goal.

Curious to see what lineup Arteta chooses, some players need to be closely managed through this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back