Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be feeling particularly masochistic today. Just got up to date with this thread by reading the last dozen or so pages. I think I now need a lie down...

Have done the same with threads the past few weeks.

Utterly draining.

Definitely need a lie down.

Why though? There's like 10 days between the two pre-season games and then another fortnight until the season start.

Or do you mean rested as in delisted?
some Norf said no Cunners, LDU, Simpkin and Anderson

not sure if true but the melts on Twitter were hilarious

some Norf said no Cunners, LDU, Simpkin and Anderson

not sure if true but the melts on Twitter were hilarious
Simpkin definitely played, I’m pretty sure the rest is true though.

Joe has 4 so far in prac game for Lions
Yep, it's going to hurt. Looks to be in a good place though. Could be the difference for the Lions tilt at a flag if he stays fit.

Still gutted he is not with us but he might silence the doubters & those who hated him cos Essendon.

I always like to see ex Bombers doing well even if it does sting.

I enjoy it when people have a change of heart.

Like when it was okay to boo Adam Goodes, because of freedom of speech despite lending your voice to the obviously racist element to the booing, or even just belittling him generally during that sorry saga, and now you get to the play the part of the sanctimonious do-gooder lecturing people about racism.

It's actually a perfect continuation of the caricature.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy it when people have a change of heart.

Like when it was okay to boo Adam Goodes, because of freedom of speech despite lending your voice to the obviously racist element to the booing, or even just belittling him generally during that sorry saga, and now you get to the play the part of the sanctimonious do-gooder lecturing people about racism.

It's actually a perfect continuation of the caricature.
What a load of garbage

Just to clarify mate, I just disliked the content of the post, not you.
Weird quirk but I’m pretty sure the reaction score for all emojis is set to 1 except for the dislike which is 0, so you’d be better to use angry/sad unless you’re trying to downvote his actual post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back