AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you take this much talent and fu** it up!

Get rid of the prick now!
I was in the pre match coaches address a few weeks ago and I was concerned by some of his responses.

He was once asked about a "plan b", he was also asked about specific opposition star players and how to counteract them. His responses were alarming.

Their first goal should have been a free to us. The girl who had it before Vescio was tackled as she tried to kick and dropped it.
Everyone gets away with that except Saad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these players should be playing for their spot in the team....Emma King started in the ruck at the start of the game but has hardly been sighted since and so has Ashmore...Gees she has pace but doesnt seem to be near contests to break the game open...What the hell has Crocker got them playing?

Too many talls not consistently contributing. Would prefer to see them go for some more run and carry.
Why so many thought omitting Lynch and bringing back Hardiman was a stupid move.

Hardiman has had a good game, aside from losing her footing and getting an unlucky bounce with that first goal.
Haven't disliked her either. I think she should have come in for Nestor instead of Lynch.

Why so many thought omitting Lynch and bringing back Hardiman was a stupid move.

Hardiman has been good but as good as Duffin is she is very slow. Lynch was unlucky to be dropped. Maybe Duffin should have played a few VFLW games to get some touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back