Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gumbies FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we know mate.
But what does your dog like to do??
I thought I made that quite clear in my earlier post, Plissken.
My human slave taught me well.

The bullshit part is when he does it, it’s cute, but when I do it I’m arrested and have to appear in front of a jury of my “peers”. Again.

I very much doubt that anyone stupid enough to get roped into jury duty is MY peer.

They’d most certainly be in jail or on an AFP watch list with large bounty on placed upon their heads, not in jury duty.

I also cannot wait until beez sees the pictures of our dogs. An avid animal lover if I’ve ever witnessed one.
View attachment 1066547

Just got a well overdue bath. Smiley boy.
I’m not crying, you’re crying.

I’d happily go out onto a football field and fight 20 opposition players at once (hot), but am reduced to literal tears if I see a dog walking across the street with their owners.

“Mind if I pat the pup”

“As a matter of fact I do sir, you aren’t wearing any pants”

“Hooza good boi, yez you are yez you are!”

“Sir, please stop patting me or I’ll mace you”

Bless. Love dogs.

Meet this warthog.
View attachment 1066538
I like to eat whole chicken breasts and rub my pink bits on everything I shouldn’t.

My human slave taught me well.

What a specimen! This little gangster loves chicken - but his lifelong dream is to eat a duck. So much so that he spent about 20 minutes swimming around the duck pond in Treasury Gardens one afternoon - and when he started to chase said ducks around the park he needed to be crash tackled by me to break him of his bloodlust.

C610CAE4-1075-42A2-92FE-24514B480E21.jpeg

Ughh... dogs.

Next person to post a pic of their "cute" dog will be getting zero likes from me for the foreseeable future. And a mouthful tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I made that quite clear in my earlier post, Plissken.

The bullshit part is when he does it, it’s cute, but when I do it I’m arrested and have to appear in front of a jury of my “peers”. Again.

I very much doubt that anyone stupid enough to get roped into jury duty is MY peer.

They’d most certainly be in jail or on an AFP watch list with large bounty on placed upon their heads, not in jury duty.

I also cannot wait until beez sees the pictures of our dogs. An avid animal lover if I’ve ever witnessed one.

I’m not crying, you’re crying.

I’d happily go out onto a football field and fight 20 opposition players at once (hot), but am reduced to literal tears if I see a dog walking across the street with their owners.

“Mind if I pat the pup”

“As a matter of fact I do sir, you aren’t wearing any pants”

“Hooza good boi, yez you are yez you are!”

“Sir, please stop patting me or I’ll mace you”
Thats because they are the best most loyal of companions. Plus they go their whole life not wearing pants so I bet they're all for it!

What a specimen! This little gangster loves chicken - but his lifelong dream is to eat a duck. So much so that he spent about 20 minutes swimming around the duck pond in Treasury Gardens one afternoon - and when he started to chase said ducks around the park he needed to be crash tackled by me to break him of his bloodlust.

View attachment 1066554
My boy has just taking an interest in the magpies at the park. One day he'll jump high enough to catch one.

Pumpkins stocks used to top out at the end of October. Now they just keep on going up!
*This year I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October, and I've got a feeling they're going to peak right around January and BANG! That's when I'll cash in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back