Resource AFLW Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Great resource.

Looks like the averages option isn't working correctly (unless I'm reading things wrong). Ally Anderson should have an average disposal count of 15.86 per game. When you click on the Averages button it says 1.7.

I've made a little statistics site for AFLW:
AFLW Stats

Very soft launch atm because it's early days, and I definitely welcome any feedback, suggestions, etcetera.

I’m declaring this the official AFLW thread relating to improvements and additions to the site.

I like it.

Great resource.

Looks like the averages option isn't working correctly (unless I'm reading things wrong). Ally Anderson should have an average disposal count of 15.86 per game. When you click on the Averages button it says 1.7.
Oops, good spot. Fortunately, easy fix, that was a silly bug 😅

should be good now.

Front page
When you click on any club no information on "Detailed player records - all games"
Those are links, you can click them to either get all that team's players or all their games.

I'm probably going to add more things to the team pages eventually but it's kinda blank just yet.

I like how your search works. You can start with either Christian name or Surname of any player
Maybe rename it "player Search" or "player search only"
Not sure what else you'd want to search for, other than team maybe?

Those are links, you can click them to either get all that team's players or all their games.

I'm probably going to add more things to the team pages eventually but it's kinda blank just yet.

Not sure what else you'd want to search for, other than team maybe?
Okay thanks got it
Well done by the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is I figured out something I could put in that space, and, being me, it was a graph (also, on the website, each of those points is a clickable link to the game)

firefox_2021-02-06_23-32-01.png

Last edited:
The good news is I figured out something I could put in that space, and, being me, it was a graph (also, on the website, each of those points is a clickable link to the game)

View attachment 1052933
That's great at a quick glance you can see results via mouse placement then as you said click on to get game stats.
Then for a easy to read summary of games just click "All Games" which also has links to game stats
Good improvement

Good time for some new functionality, I reckon.
  • All stats now include contested possessions, metres gained, and fantasy points
  • All games now have a score worm
    firefox_2021-02-27_21-06-29.png
  • All players now have a graph of their fantasy scores
    firefox_2021-02-27_20-59-43.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back