Media WIGMEDIA: Bible Studies with EJW

Hello. When is this nudist party occurring? And how do I get an invite?

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.” – Deuteronomy 23:1

giphy.gif

I tried reading the New Testament once then gave up after three books when I realised they copy and pasted from each other quite a bit.

“But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?” – Isaiah 36:12

OIP.XCeTaT4k3amg5htDWCthmwHaEH

“But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?” – Isaiah 36:12

OIP.XCeTaT4k3amg5htDWCthmwHaEH

That's the Old Testament bud.

“If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom.” – Job 13:5

Hey that could be the Bombers team motto this season.

Hey that could be the Bombers team motto this season.

nope, Antonio BlueVein initially wanted this, but Lady Godava has it tattooed on her tramp stamp:

“Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” – Ezekiel 23:19-20

As a plan b, he opened it to this team

Pugsley wanted:

“He said to Jacob, Let me eat some of that red stuff, because I’m exhausted.” – Genesis 25:30

Tony Lynn 15 wanted:

“If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed.” – Leviticus 20:15

but the ever diplomatic KohPhi demanded this, in order to appeal to the female demographic:

“You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.” – Leviticus 26:29

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
nope, Antonio BlueVein initially wanted this, but Lady Godava has it tattooed on her tramp stamp:

“Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” – Ezekiel 23:19-20

As a plan b, he opened it to this team

Pugsley wanted:

“He said to Jacob, Let me eat some of that red stuff, because I’m exhausted.” – Genesis 25:30

Tony Lynn 15 wanted:

“If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed.” – Leviticus 20:15

but the ever diplomatic KohPhi demanded this, in order to appeal to the female demographic:

“You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.” – Leviticus 26:29
Tigerturbulance Mister M

Bake him away, toys.

B9A0619A-EEE1-4AF2-A385-10349527F942.gif

2 Kings 2:23-24
“From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. ‘Get out of here, baldy!’ they said. ‘Get out of here, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.”

Metalcrusher sounds like our match against the Rats

Back