Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OUTBACK DIVA at $23 in the last in Sydney one of the better EW bets I've see on a Saturday for some time. Stonking win last time at Canberrra when heavily backed and has a massive SP profile over Le Lude who is half the quote. Could see her jumping closer to $11.
agreed, very solid e/w play right there.

Three wide the trip at Sandown and wins

U don’t see that very often

A couple of weeks back they were all winning that way.

Personally from the wide barrier I prefer them ridden like that. If they are good enough they will still win. A s**t jockey takes that back to last and still sits three wide the trip and then can't make up the ground in the straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll probably be backing Kings Legacy and Peltzer in the randwick guineas. Both undefeated at randwick, K.L dual group 1 winner at the track

Said it before and ill say it again Biometric will be lucky to win a race here because he won at royal ascot 7374839 days ago he will always be hard in the market.

horse is cooked

Yup. Tip for new players. If an important doesn’t show something at its first two starts you can generally pen them for life

I'll probably be backing Kings Legacy and Peltzer in the randwick guineas. Both undefeated at randwick, K.L dual group 1 winner at the track

Geez KL would have to be up there for worst 2 x G1 winner at randwick. I give it none. Is gone at the game

Back