Club Legend
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Colts, Raptors, Milan, FU Crabs
1 TITLE.png

Inspired by the recent unveilings of the 2021 F1 team liveries, I've decided to have a crack at putting together an AFL/F1 crossover.

Each team will get the F1 treatment, with a team inspired F1 livery design complete with up to date corporate partnerships.

These were a lot of fun to make, so I hope you all enjoy, plus if you have any tips on how I could improve in designing I'm all ears.

See below for the AF1L Season 2021 Release Dates

F1 Release Dates.png

Best folio I've seen in a while. I sort of had the same idea of creating F1 team footy jumpers, but my designs pale in comparison to what's on offer here.

Best folio I've seen in a while. I sort of had the same idea of creating F1 team footy jumpers, but my designs pale in comparison to what's on offer here.
Yeah I was going to make a folio of F1 to footy crossovers in like 2014. Home jumpers based on the livery, away based on the footy team I thought best embodied the F1 team. I had a few sketches but never got around to doing it in Photoshop, and except for Ferrari and Red Bull the whole field looks completely different now.

Anyway, great work Kangas! Looking forward to the rest of it

Yeah I was going to make a folio of F1 to footy crossovers in like 2014. Home jumpers based on the livery, away based on the footy team I thought best embodied the F1 team. I had a few sketches but never got around to doing it in Photoshop, and except for Ferrari and Red Bull the whole field looks completely different now.

You should still go for it Jack. Even some retro liveries would look great. Canon Williams, B&H Jordan, Benetton etc.

Definitely worth having a go, there's tons of classic and current f1 liveries that work really well on guernseys.

I made up a Williams inspired NAFL retro design last year and fancyscum did an awesome Ayrton Senna design as well.

And thanks mate, appreciate the positive feedback!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are ******* incredible mate, absolutely loving it.

The Lions need a Nigel Mansell throwback with the lion instead of the camel :D

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back