What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the Stef Martin interview on the dogs website? He's the most well spoken footballer I've ever seen!

On par with Wil Minson who I recall was very well spoken.

Anyone seen the Stef Martin interview on the dogs website? He's the most well spoken footballer I've ever seen!

Always been a huge fan , going to be a great asset.
Wished we had 4 years earlier , I’m convinced he would have taken us deeper into the season.

My god. Could Buckley get any more dislikeable?
The very same conversations were being had with Tom Phillips and he handled it a whole lot differently and saw that it wasn’t a personal decision but was a professional decision.
Nice, essentially blaming Treloar for the situation going sour, as if he should've just taken that disrespect and not been upset.

Nice, essentially blaming Treloar for the situation going sour, as if he should've just taken that disrespect and not been upset.
The same conversations? Buckley is absolutely delusional. Believes he showed love by questioning the blokes mental health, questioning his wife’s career choices, and lying about the leadership group wanting him out.

I wonder if he'll look back, reflect and open up on this in a few years time to publicly state how he "needed to be better" but now he's definitely learnt and improved. Seems to be a fairly regular theme with the man.

I think clubs need to start looking at the departures of players like Stringer, Treloar etc... and learn to do it better...
In both cases total f##kups by the club letting them go
Not saying our dealings with Jakey were perfect but there are some pretty big differences from what I can gather.
I hope you're not putting Stringer and Treloar on the same level wrt professionalism, character, team commitment and preparation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same conversations? Buckley is absolutely delusional. Believes he showed love by questioning the blokes mental health, questioning his wife’s career choices, and lying about the leadership group wanting him out.

Don't forget the amazing love and care they showed their indigenous players - that's there for all to see as well...

Buckley is just a lying narcissist.

Not saying our dealings with Jakey were perfect but there are some pretty big differences from what I can gather.
I hope you're not putting Stringer and Treloar on the same level wrt professionalism, character, team commitment and preparation.
No not comparing Stringer and Treloar as players or people at all... only the way their teams handled the departures of 2 talented players

Last edited:
No not comparing Stringer and Treloar as players or people at all... only the way their teams handled the departures of 2 talented players

The way both were handled wasn’t an exact reflection on the person and player they each were/are. Treloar was hard done by. Stringer not at all. Apples and Oranges.

I just heard Buckley's comments. What a disgrace that he talks about professionalism and how the 2 players handled things differently.

That's because they were 2 totally different situations.

I really can not stand him

I just heard Buckley's comments. What a disgrace that he talks about professionalism and how the 2 players handled things differently.

That's because they were 2 totally different situations.

I really can not stand him

It’s not even Collingwood’s players, but due to their whole football and management departments, we would be doing the everyone else’s and the sport justice if we can just come out and smack them by 10 goals

I cannot imagine why Treloar would take Collingwood's walking back of a long term contract and making him the public face of their salary cap ineptness personally.

Buckley really needs to learn how to dig up or shut up on this matter.

He's doing himself no favours by continually trying finesse his message.

Will they get a logo on the jumper? Doesn't sound like it, so hopefully a few more new sponsors TBA. Great get though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back