Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bullshit that crows fans peddle to avoid the unfortunate reality that crouch left cause he didn’t want to be at that shithole. Crows would have paid him whatever he wanted if they thought he would stay. They’ve shown a willingness to overpay to keep their own.
Yep. Crows players only stay for security and $$ (or both) ATM.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

KG wants to make other arrangements for the sick kiddies so the Crows can get their hands on the WCH site. The entitlement these *s have is incredible.

This is bullshit that crows fans peddle to avoid the unfortunate reality that crouch left cause he didn’t want to be at that shithole. Crows would have paid him whatever he wanted if they thought he would stay. They’ve shown a willingness to overpay to keep their own.
Not just the fans but the club and its ambassadors.

In reality the Camry Crows' fans were probably glad to see Crouch go back to Victoria where he belongs.

KG wants to make other arrangements for the sick kiddies so the Crows can get their hands on the WCH site. The entitlement these fu**s have is incredible.
I really don't understand why the Camry Crows who like to portray themselves as a successful and profitable (if you ignore expenses) business are obsessed with getting free land for their new corporate HQ. I guess there's entitlement and then there's Camry Crows level entitlement.

KG wants to make other arrangements for the sick kiddies so the Crows can get their hands on the WCH site. The entitlement these fu**s have is incredible.

Honestly this troll is one of the only ones I've almost bitten on in recent times, I actually googled it. Kudos.

Apparently the Crows 'headquarters' at the WCH site would be a wonderful thing for the state. Pray tell, how exactly?
It will reinvigorate North Adelaide. :rolleyes:

Is there anything actually preventing the Camry Crows from purchasing the WCH King William Road site if it is put on the market by the state government after the hospital is relocated?

I'm quite happy for them to bid against developers for that site. Its zoning would surely allow them to build the offices and indoor training facilities they want.

Apparently the Crows 'headquarters' at the WCH site would be a wonderful thing for the state. Pray tell, how exactly?

The positioning that everything they do is ‘for the state’ is irritating.
They use that for literally everything.

There is plenty of private land they can buy and build on close to the city.
They just want freebies instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's 10years away as a minimum. What do they expect to do in the meantime? West Lakes will be undergoing its final transformation into a nursing home well before then

I’d think they would be exploring all options with the Showgrounds.
Not the current oval but maybe something redeveloped.It has the train station they want too.

Well with 80 members at their AGm they have an engaged membership that is entitled to everything. Crickey give them Alberton for crying out loud, they were formed feom
Our history apparently

If only they were as ‘super rich’ as they claim to be they would already have moved.
The truth is they need to be back in with the SANFL so they have a backstop.

Honestly this troll is one of the only ones I've almost bitten on in recent times, I actually googled it. Kudos.

No troll. He legit said this on AA this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back