Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Crazy Joe? The squad are already asserting themselves and their madness in America...Voting age at an absurd 16yrs, the border wall, refugees lining up with "let me in" tees with no Covid checks, Cancel culture is out of control, then you have Psaki's spin laden press conferences and when Joe starts rambling he gets cut off at question time? The Dems are afraid to put him in the same room with anyone who has a question. NYC crime rate has also risen dramatically. Meanwhile bombs go off in Syria, money is wasted on WHO and the Paris agreement is plain nuts! It's only March and Easter is still looking good for the meltdown...mid year tops!

Where's Crazy Joe? The squad are already asserting themselves and their madness in America...Voting age at an absurd 16yrs, the border wall, refugees lining up with "let me in" tees with no Covid checks, Cancel culture is out of control, then you have Psaki's spin laden press conferences and when Joe starts rambling he gets cut off at question time? The Dems are afraid to put him in the same room with anyone who has a question. NYC crime rate has also risen dramatically. Meanwhile bombs go off in Syria, money is wasted on WHO and the Paris agreement is plain nuts! It's only March and Easter is still looking good for the meltdown...mid year tops!
Gotta pace yourself there champ - you are going hard early and will likely bust a nut 3 months into a 4 year term.

Also because of the alternative, desperate working class who have been backed into a corner from far too long because the democrats abandoned them (like they did once again today)
Biden and the democrats failed to get minimum wage increase

With the crisis at the border, letting in Covid unchecked, nixing the £15 min wage and culling 17m from stimulous you'd think there was a lot to discuss and this thread woukd be busier.
It’s hard to discuss as I don’t think anyone supports nixing the minimum wage increase or culling stimulus here, so you’d just get a storm of agreement

Gotta pace yourself there champ - you are going hard early and will likely bust a nut 3 months into a 4 year term.
No nuts busted here, just a lot of shaking of the head as the Dems and Media keep Crazy Joe hidden from view as "the squad" wreak havoc with the United States, something will give eventually and it won't be good champ!

No nuts busted here, just a lot of shaking of the head as the Dems and Media keep Crazy Joe hidden from view as "the squad" wreak havoc with the United States, something will give eventually and it won't be good champ!
#sobrave that you think minimum wage and media street will break America but storming the Capitol wont

I can't tell anymore, I talk to liberals who actually think like that on twitter all the time

Sinema playing the sexism card today is pure proof how identity politics is just pure aesthetics

As former CIA Director John Brennan said this week:

While we can celebrate #notalltorturers, it shows just how performative a lot of this embrace of woke identity politics is. Undoubtedly there are many well-meaning people who have fully embraced this ethos, but it should give pause to thought when these people who've openly advocated torture and drone killings, or who have just voted to condemn the poorest workers into poverty wages, turn around and embrace this terminology etc, especially given most of these same Democrats were utterly opposed to marriage equality just a decade ago, or Black Lives Matter even five years ago.

Sure there is shaking of heads, but that's pretty normal in the first months post election. Turns out Joe was the second worst choice for POTUS at the time, which is certainly correct.

Looks like you are striving for hyperbole there champ.

Pretty sure he did a live televised event answering questions from members of the public in audience the other week.

Have you ever considered you live in an echo chamber where you only see things you want to see?

I read a piece on the US trailer park industry and one park resident was described as being an ex-nurse (?) spending her day posting comments online.

So many people in ordinary jobs who have nothing to show for it at the of their life, and little social support or real community for them to be a part of. A “respectable” addiction to the internet drip feed of crazy is one option.

It's a very sad way to live your life that's for sure.

The desperation to feel as if you're in on something everyone else is blind to.

Somewhat related is the covid anti-lockdown people on social media popping up about how their lives are being disrupted by an evil globalist cabal led by Bill Gates. A lot of these people given their post history evidently didn't have much of a life to disrupt if they were turbo-posting of all sorts of conspiracies before lockdown even happened. When this is all over they'll still be terminally online. It was never about being shut indoors for a lot of them because that's what they were doing in the first place.

Sure there is shaking of heads, but that's pretty normal in the first months post election. Turns out Joe was the second worst choice for POTUS at the time, which is certainly correct.

Looks like you are striving for hyperbole there champ.
Nothing could be further from it. I already know nothing i say makes any difference. Joe will be kept under wraps toeing the "squad" line of utter insanity for as long as they can.
Under the law of Garafalo, you are not allowed to express an opinion unless it is agreed upon by the “Leftist” overlords, human social behavior works in only one way, if a message is repeated enough times, others will begin to accept it as a commonly held belief in the group no matter how stupid it is. This is happening in Universities here in Australia and all over college campuses in America. Go against this brainwashing and you risk being cast aside from society, ostracized by friends, family and of course the education system that has already been indoctrinated.

It only takes one crazy person to make it possible, but America has several: Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Kerry, Cuomo, Gore and silly old “Crazy Joe” …and of course a swag of A list and D list celebrities…

Nothing could be further from it. I already know nothing i say makes any difference. Joe will be kept under wraps toeing the "squad" line of utter insanity for as long as they can.
Under the law of Garafalo, you are not allowed to express an opinion unless it is agreed upon by the “Leftist” overlords, human social behavior works in only one way, if a message is repeated enough times, others will begin to accept it as a commonly held belief in the group no matter how stupid it is. This is happening in Universities here in Australia and all over college campuses in America. Go against this brainwashing and you risk being cast aside from society, ostracized by friends, family and of course the education system that has already been indoctrinated.

It only takes one crazy person to make it possible, but America has several: Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Kerry, Cuomo, Gore and silly old “Crazy Joe” …and of course a swag of A list and D list celebrities…
How very bold of you.

But yeah - still think your outrage is over amplified

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rant against "leftist brainwashing" by regurgitating a classic piece of illogical, nonsensical bleating from some right-wing sheeple.

especially given most of these same Democrats were utterly opposed to marriage equality just a decade ago, or Black Lives Matter even five years ago.
Isn't it great that Politicians can change their position/opinion?

giphy.gif

Wow, you put it in bold text. Makes it so valid.

I especially like that you have regurgitated a message repeated a number of times, wherein it rants against messages being repeated a number of times.

Plagiarism badge Chief

What do Republicans offer the working class?

My understanding is 8 Democrats voted against the party line regarding $15/hr. How many Republicans voted for $15/hr?

More generally what is the Republican plan on an issue like healthcare. I know they wanted to kill Obamacare because they have been talking about that for a decade. But then what? They want to take away a form of getting closer to universal healthcare. Every Democrat ran on building on it.

The "but but GOP" line wears thin, just because Republicans are literal demons doesn't excuse Democrats for being reactionary lying asswipes, too

This is why so many Americans don't bother voting, both parties are ******* terrible. Just torpedo both parties into the sun and install Ryan Reynolds as sole dictator

So do you want a minimum wage rise?

Do you want stimulus cheques going out to more people?

Dems can’t even get those basic things done, yet you are worried they are going radically left and suddenly 16 year olds will be able to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back