Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate 8.11 is now the lowest ever score for the Warriors against the Gumbies (12th across all teams). The previous lowest was in Season 28, Round 10 when the Warriors scored 8.12.
In today's game, the Gumbies scored 14.9. What did the Gumbies score in Season 28, Round 10? 14.8! Both games had 42 scoring shots across both teams and 152 points across both teams.
Both games also had the Warriors go goalless in the 3rd term (0.4 in this game, 0.1 in the other)

Cheers for the week Gumbies, had a lot of fun.

Hate 8.11 is now the lowest ever score for the Warriors against the Gumbies (12th across all teams). The previous lowest was in Season 28, Round 10 when the Warriors scored 8.12.
In today's game, the Gumbies scored 14.9. What did the Gumbies score in Season 28, Round 10? 14.8! Both games had 42 scoring shots across both teams and 152 points across both teams.
Both games also had the Warriors go goalless in the 3rd term (0.4 in this game, 0.1 in the other)
So you're saying today was a copypasta? :think:

giphy.gif

We've got a nice little bespoke speakeasy round the corner from VCP for post-match functions, you're welcome to join.

YcdiE5L.png

Your ground does not even have a bar? How the hell is this establishment even allowed in the SFA?

Invite rescinded.

200.gif

To the Warriors credit there was some on ice in the changerooms at the end where the majority got used to give our debutant a winning shower.

Your ground does not even have a bar? How the hell is this establishment even allowed in the SFA?

You don’t drink on the field? Sad.

To the Warriors credit there was some on ice in the changerooms at the end where the majority got used to give our debutant a winning shower.
Ok, I'll put your name back on teh door list.

Just put Gumbies Team (winners) on the list and thay should see us all allowed in. ;). First shout for you is on me as a drown ya sorrow shout.
WebbedSoreAchillestang-small.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the positives, TIF. You're currently on a four-game winning streak.
Nah, would rather have won and I could have kept myself out of the team and had a nice little mid season sabbatical like last season.

1 : 24 {rFP} - Pumps it long for wherearemykeys.
1 : 24.1 {rFP} - Ohhh. wherearemykeys runs back with the flight of the ball and nearly gets cleaned up.
1 : 24.12 {rFP} - With the ball is wherearemykeys.
1 : 24.22 {rFP} - wherearemykeys about twenty-five out.
1 : 24.28 {rFP} - It's bending baaaaaaack. What a goal from wherearemykeys.
-----------------------------

This will be the highlight of my season, if I do nothing else then I'm happy. Great way to kick off my hopefully long and illustrious SFA career.

As the rookie, it must be my shout at the bar lads. Get your orders in!

1 : 24 {rFP} - Pumps it long for wherearemykeys.
1 : 24.1 {rFP} - Ohhh. wherearemykeys runs back with the flight of the ball and nearly gets cleaned up.
1 : 24.12 {rFP} - With the ball is wherearemykeys.
1 : 24.22 {rFP} - wherearemykeys about twenty-five out.
1 : 24.28 {rFP} - It's bending baaaaaaack. What a goal from wherearemykeys.
-----------------------------

This will be the highlight of my season, if I do nothing else then I'm happy. Great way to kick off my hopefully long and illustrious SFA career.

As the rookie, it must be my shout at the bar lads. Get your orders in!

One of these if you don’t mind:

8C656CD7-31BC-40A5-8FFE-C57FB2DCC2C3.jpeg

Missed out on the beer chat yesterday, but just got back from Mane Liquor, filled up the growler and hoping to fill up the growler.
Got a fair few glass growlers/squealers but my mrs just got me this for my birthday, thing of beauty

1615108955696.png

Actually caught up now. We ******* won boys, about time!

Last year was obviously my first year in the SFA but I remember not enjoying my previous Warriors thread much (get what you put in I suppose) and I'm sure people have felt that way towards the Gumbies too.

Absolute ripper of a thread this time around. Hoping we both make finals and do it again.

Happy birthday for whenever your birthday was
I turn 30 tomorrow but had my party last night at Blasta Brewing. Had a tremendous amount of beers and just a fantastic time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back