Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Guthrie as a pod. He might work out. Waiting another week and going for Duncan could work too. Currently in 0% of teams (432 = 0%)
Meh. I picked up Duncan on the cheap last year. Very disappointing even considering I got him at a cheap price. I’d need a very compelling reason to go there again.

Chapman, Burgess, Robertson, Holmes and Waterman all look like good options.

Think I can only bring in 2 or 3 over the next two weeks.

No clue who I rate at the moment, not sure at all what I'm going to do.

If I skip Chapman this week then I'm banking on at least 1 of Clark, Kozi and Highmore playing (ideally 2 so I have some E cover), and would also mean I'll take Burgo next week.

Hmm damn these rookie decisions

View attachment 1095787

Did you pick him up late? 13 in rd6 wasn't pretty but that was an injury from memory
I think I picked him up when his price bottomed out after that low score.

Doesn’t look that bad on paper does it?

If I got him R11 or R12 he probably averaged 95approx for me but only one score above 101. Still, not for mine unless I’m incredibly desperate and he’s very cheap.

If I skip Chapman this week then I'm banking on at least 1 of Clark, Kozi and Highmore playing (ideally 2 so I have some E cover), and would also mean I'll take Burgo next week.

Think Chapman is a must this week mate with the shaky backline a lot of people have at D5-D8 (Clark, Highmore, Kosi, Sharp)

Surely Clark keeps playing? Higgins out. Clark great running goal in the last.

Can we assume Chapmans JS just went up with the injury to Young?

Think Chapman is a must this week mate with the shaky backline a lot of people have at D5-D8 (Clark, Highmore, Kosi, Sharp)
I have Clark at D6 with Highmore and Kozi on the bench, so I'm not as bad as others. Chappy looks good, especially with that 80. But I hate the idea of adding $10k to Kozi to bring him in. Hoping Clark has more mooing

you will be able to see how most of the others go in their 2nd game before Chappy takes the field.

I have Clark at D6 with Highmore and Kozi on the bench, so I'm not as bad as others. Chappy looks good, especially with that 80. But I hate the idea of adding $10k to Kozi to bring him in. Hoping Clark has more mooing

My D5-D8 is Clark, Highmore, Kosi, Sharp. LOL.

I need to go Sharp > Chapman just for the added security and peace of mind I reckon.

Why are 911 people trading out Campbell when he has a break even in the negatives? He has a potential $30,000-$40,000 cash rise. Am I missing something?

I wont be trading him out as I just traded him back in. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are peoples thought on punchable with the prospect of more midfield time with their injuries
Could work

Kinda feel wrong time of the year for a forward POD though, maybe make a call on him next week if he does get mid time on the weekend.

It's his 11th season and has achieved an avg over 100 once. just happened to be last year in a compromised scoring year

Danger and Menegola come back in over the next two weeks

go and check Viney's start to last year - a lot of us chased the money only to be left with a dud in our sides we couldn't move.

he might have a one-off SP scoring season but as a punter I wouldn't be putting any cash on at the short odds you are getting

View attachment 1095777
Remember when Picken did that in Bevos first year

Shattered I missed out :(

Fair enough

Probably a better DTer then
I probably wrote that with a bit of passion and overstated my case.

Duncan is a cracking player (so is Guthrie for that matter) and it is not impossible that he has a cracking year and is an excellent SC pick. I do think based on the numbers he’s put up previously that would be a bit of a surprise, but definitely not out of the question.

What are peoples thought on punchable with the prospect of more midfield time with their injuries
I reckon history has shown when he has had a good amount of midfield time in the past he has scored like a good quality midfield primo.

Patton and Cameron (and a small forward to WCE) left so I assumed he’d be needed to kick goals and didn’t go near him. Now Coniglio out for eight weeks ...? That probably does give him some more time in the mids. Not sure if de Boar out helps? Is it enough to make him a good forward pick for the whole season ...

What are Watermans chances of holding his spot for a few weeks? Missed the Bummers game but looks like they all played well. Dow to Waterman opens some options.
Im looking at doing that for round 5

I cant imagine Dow having another crap game like that and will still increase and t the same time have another week of exposed form from Waterman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back