Universal Love Share your Carlton FC stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it might be a good time to share our first, best or happiest memories of CFC.
I posted this earlier but will put it here as a waY to start.
Started going from 5yo..( on and off)
Staunch supporter family.
'72 grannie was my 1st. I was too little to appreciate it. But the atmosphere stays with me.
Remember my Auntie fumbling for her lipstick in her bag and trying to put it on because she was so nervous and needed a distraction.
Took a sojourn away in 90's doing other stuff so missed that entire period.
Came back early 2000's when going through an illness. It helped so much...never been away since. Loved the team with Fev and Hoops and Kouta...Skinny Lappin etc.

So how about you? When was your 1st game? Early memories or favorite time?
:carlton: :smallfooty:

Born 1989.

Unfortunately I am like everyone else around this age group (anyone below approx 35) and have known nothing but a overwhelmingly depressing existence as a Carlton supporter. Bar a few highlights eg. 2011 season, 99 prelim, 2013 Elim Final (which we got in by default), there hasn't been much to cheer about. I was too young for 95, just have small memories of the day of my Dad absolutely thrilled, went to the 1995 prelim and have vague memories of it. 1999 felt like a premiership to me.

Was a member as a kid here and there and been a paid up member for the last 13 years now, basically since I was 18 and could afford it. I now live interstate and have for over a decade and still travel to Melbourne and other cities (even trips to Tassie & NZ) purely to watch the Blues play anywhere upto 11 times a year (personal record in 2011). Great expense spent for zero reward. Have however met some great people along the way.

My family has supported this club for around 100 years that we can work out. I'm not going anywhere, but * me dead this club makes it extremely tough to front up every week (or fly interstate) as a fan. People who follow other clubs, or don't follow the sport think I'm insane for doing what I do but I can't see myself supporting the club any other way.

Go Blues.

Was born in 80' so clearly too young to remember 81/82 but I remember 87'. We were living in Warrnambool and watched it live on Channel 2! Came back to Melbourne not long after that and remember going to most games in 95' including ALL finals games. The Grand Final was magical, as were the festivities afterwards!

In 99' I had just started a new job and lined up in Moonee Ponds to get tickets for the prelim final for myself and my brother. All those ******* supporters were bombers* supporters singing their song and telling us they may as well line up on the Sat night after the game to get GF tickets. My brother was getting upset but I calmed him down saying we may win!!! In the end I couldn't make the prelim but said to my brother in the tiny chance we win, I'll go to the GF. * me what a mistake! Going to pick up my brother with my dad listening to the last quarter in the car was magical! Seeing all those ******* bombers* supporters crying on the side of the streets is a glorious sight I'll never forget.

Largely since then it has been a complete waste of time. We have almost become an irrelevant mess of a club, laughed and mocked at whilst we wait for our return to the top (which feels like a pipe dream at the moment). But for my 1st 20 years of my life * it was great being a blues supporter. Almost never losing at Princes Park. Always standing right behind the cheersquad at every home game at Princes Park. Seeing the same people every game. Getting the peanuts from the peanut guy! God I miss those days...

My only Carlton story of significance.
I coached Wayne Johnson’s niece in a few rep teams and got to know her parents a bit. They invited me to a Carlton away game at the Gabba v Brisbane just prior to their dynasty years. Got the win and Lindy, Wayne’s sister, took us to meet Wayne after the game. Good times and a few beers later, he took us down to the rooms (felt like an evaluation period, kind of a job interview with alcohol). Met a few of the players, saw a semi naked Kouta which got Wayne’s niece fairly excited, and thought well, that was cool and expected to be shunted on.
Much to my surprise, Wayne asked us to tag along to the post game function. Free grog and loads to Bluebagger time. Had a blast. Part way through the event, autograph hunters came up and said, “Can we get your autograph?” I thought this was strange but, I was playing reasonably high level basketball at the time and I was wearing a Blues polo with dress pants. As I was about to politely decline based on mistaken identity, one youngster asked, “Please Mr Beaumont,” I couldn’t help but play along. I signed a few autographs, some as me, some as young Simon and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Had a ball and felt just a little like a real Bluebagger, just for one night.

Been following Carlton since I was a wee lad. I wasn't old enough to remember the 95 Grandfinal nor the 99 Prelim. So I never 'experience' the footy final experience.

The story takes back in 2009, after years of getting ripped on as a kid that Carlton sucks and multiple wooden spoons we were finally playing Finals footy and on the up.

The game was against Brisbane, we were 4 goals up heading into the 4th and Cameron Cloke kicked an early one to get us up by 30 points. Happy days right? ... well the players back then must of been celebrating early cause we ended up losing by a goal at the final siren.

This memory sticks out as a sore thumb cause I went on a massive tirade on Facebook post-game and copped a slacking on the Monday morning back at school.

Good = I always use this as my "lowest" Carlton moment so anything we do now is like walking on Sunshine.

1619149416269.png

1619149794728.png

This is a nice thread myblyeroan, and you’ve done well to put it forward.

My stories are pretty slim by comparison.

I started barracking for Carlton on grand final day in 1982 (as a seven year old). I am a Hobart boy born and bred, and neither of my parents are footy fans. I went to school with a kid who always got in trouble (I remember when the teacher actually washed his mouth out with soap), but he was a passionate Carlton supporter. I’d also caught glimpses of an old guy playing for us with a beard and sweatband, and thought he was pretty cool.

Anyway, it was VFL grand final day, and with my parents not being footy fans, we were out and about at the Hobart wharves buying scallops for dinner. The guy on the fish punt must have had the game on tv. Dad went and bought the scallops and came back to the car, mumbling something that the fish punt guy was barracking for Carlton. From in the back of the car, I piped up “I barrack for Carlton too,” and that was it for me. Locked in.

I remember 1986 and being devastated we couldn’t back up the second semi final. I remember a little about 1987 and Dominator at the start of the game. As a pretty innocent young kid, I remember a picture of David Rhys-Jones in the rooms celebrating with a cigarette after the game, and not being able to comprehend why one of my heroes was a smoker. I remember getting in a slight altercation with a Bomber school mate of mine the Monday after the 1993 Grand Final. I’ve never been able to bring myself to watch the game again. I’d be surprised if I ever will. My school mate died in a tragic accident about two years after the GF. He’ll never see the game again either, but if there’s one small solace out of that game for me, it’s the fact he got a chance to smile while he was still alive.

1995 was a good time, but most of us probably forget the nerves. We’d been good but not good enough in 1993 and 1994. I was always on edge. Would we do it, or not? I remember working in a news agency on the Saturday afternoon we played Geelong at PP during the H&A season, and huddling over the radio with my boss (a Carlton man) for the last few minutes. I remember the week leading up to the GF and waiting to see if Fraser Brown would come up. I watched the Australian premier screening of my great hero Kurt Cobain in Nirvana Unplugged to calm my nerves, and plenty of video recorded episodes of Seinfeld. Then we wrapped the game up so quickly, what elation!

It all feels like a lifetime ago to me. In many ways it was. I’ve moved to Brisbane, met my wife, and we’ve had three children. A couple of years ago my son asked me why I didn’t switch teams from Carlton because we are so hopeless. I tried to explain that you don’t switch teams. In my glass half empty moments, I hope I’m not like my bomber supporting mate who never saw another flag. But I guess I’ll always have that smile from 1995.

This is a nice thread myblyeroan, and you’ve done well to put it forward.

My stories are pretty slim by comparison.

I started barracking for Carlton on grand final day in 1982 (as a seven year old). I am a Hobart boy born and bred, and neither of my parents are footy fans. I went to school with a kid who always got in trouble (I remember when the teacher actually washed his mouth out with soap), but he was a passionate Carlton supporter. I’d also caught glimpses of an old guy playing for us with a beard and sweatband, and thought he was pretty cool.

Anyway, it was VFL grand final day, and with my parents not being footy fans, we were out and about at the Hobart wharves buying scallops for dinner. The guy on the fish punt must have had the game on tv. Dad went and bought the scallops and came back to the car, mumbling something that the fish punt guy was barracking for Carlton. From in the back of the car, I piped up “I barrack for Carlton too,” and that was it for me. Locked in.

I remember 1986 and being devastated we couldn’t back up the second semi final. I remember a little about 1987 and Dominator at the start of the game. As a pretty innocent young kid, I remember a picture of David Rhys-Jones in the rooms celebrating with a cigarette after the game, and not being able to comprehend why one of my heroes was a smoker. I remember getting in a slight altercation with a Bomber school mate of mine the Monday after the 1993 Grand Final. I’ve never been able to bring myself to watch the game again. I’d be surprised if I ever will. My school mate died in a tragic accident about two years after the GF. He’ll never see the game again either, but if there’s one small solace out of that game for me, it’s the fact he got a chance to smile while he was still alive.

1995 was a good time, but most of us probably forget the nerves. We’d been good but not good enough in 1993 and 1994. I was always on edge. Would we do it, or not? I remember working in a news agency on the Saturday afternoon we played Geelong at PP during the H&A season, and huddling over the radio with my boss (a Carlton man) for the last few minutes. I remember the week leading up to the GF and waiting to see if Fraser Brown would come up. I watched the Australian premier screening of my great hero Kurt Cobain in Nirvana Unplugged to calm my nerves, and plenty of video recorded episodes of Seinfeld. Then we wrapped the game up so quickly, what elation!

It all feels like a lifetime ago to me. In many ways it was. I’ve moved to Brisbane, met my wife, and we’ve had three children. A couple of years ago my son asked me why I didn’t switch teams from Carlton because we are so hopeless. I tried to explain that you don’t switch teams. In my glass half empty moments, I hope I’m not like my bomber supporting mate who never saw another flag. But I guess I’ll always have that smile from 1995.
Brilliant evocative post. Thanks for sharing! Now I want scallops. 💙 :carlton:

I was born in 1964 to a 'new Australian' family that settled in Carlton in the 1920's. We were a large family and our significant gatherings involved watching Footy Inquest or the replay in Black & White - that's TV for you morons!

I remember watching Serge forging out of the Centre, Ken Hall dominate a forward line until Jezza did it better than anyone.
I have a vague memory of mucking around the Chandler Stand when I was about 4 while my Dad watched the game.

Later, I watched every game in the 80's from the Hawthorn Stand or when my membership status changed to the Elliot stand. I remember how good our midfield of Bradley/Ratten/Williams was and how they could hit each other under duress. Our 1990's teams under-performed - that loss at VFL Park against Geelong (without their mid-field) was a blow.

I cold go on....

I was born in 1964 to a 'new Australian' family that settled in Carlton in the 1920's. We were a large family and our significant gatherings involved watching Footy Inquest or the replay in Black & White - that's TV for you morons!

I remember watching Serge forging out of the Centre, Ken Hall dominate a forward line until Jezza did it better than anyone.
I have a vague memory of mucking around the Chandler Stand when I was about 4 while my Dad watched the game.

Later, I watched every game in the 80's from the Hawthorn Stand or when my membership status changed to the Elliot stand. I remember how good our midfield of Bradley/Ratten/Williams was and how they could hit each other under duress. Our 1990's teams under-performed - that loss at VFL Park against Geelong (without their mid-field) was a blow.

I cold go on....
Go on then...

During the 2000's. I was preoccupied with my own businesses and didn't pay sufficient attention - but they just got worse and worse - maybe it was my fault?

As good as Judd was, was it worth a once in generation CHF?

And here we are , a shadow of the Club I supported as a 4 year old.

I watched Richmond 2 weeks ago and how they were capable of changing their style of play for the situation. Then I watch tonight and see a Carlton side that can only play one-dimensionally and can't calibrate according to what they confront. But everyone is trying so hard...

Get a coach to win Premierships - this bloke is 10 year's away...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cold go on....

hi George. Thanks for this! I’ve never heard of Footy Inquest. Who was on it? And which channel was it on?

My great-grandparents came to Australia in the 1920s and settled in Carlton.

My grandparents ran a general store on Lygon Street for almost 40 years and Carlton became intertwined with my family’s identity – even once they eventually moved out of the suburb.

My dad - who was born and grew up in Carlton - was born with Navy Blue in his veins and passed it down to me. When I was a kid he used to say to me that if I supported any other team, I would have to move out of the house (I was never convinced he was 100% joking).

My dad also told me that my grandfather was asked to train with Carlton when he was a teenager (he was a talented soccer player growing up in England) but my great-grandparents parents banned him from playing when they saw how violent Aussie Rules was. Not sure if this story is true or my dad getting a bit carried away.

Some of my fondest memories of when I was a kid are being on my dad’s shoulders in the standing room at PP. I have tried to pass the love of Carlton onto my own kids. Miss 9yo isn't a huge sports fan and lost interest when she realised Carlton was rubbish. Miss 7yo is showing interest in the footy, so I am trying to cultivate that as long as possible. Taking her to her first matches this year. If that doesn't work I am just going to have to keep on having kids til one sticks... :p

Some of my fondest memories of when I was a kid are being on my dad’s shoulders in the standing room at PP.

Paging all tall/strong posters.....I could probably still benefit from something like this....

:p

Bit of a long one but I thought I’d post this out of affection and fond memories with Carlton.

I was born in the early 70’s and first noticed Carlton in the mid 70’s. I had an uncle who was a mad Blues supporter and he introduced me to the team via footy cards. I loved collecting footy cards (still do today), and I always seemed to collect the full Carlton team first.

It was 1978 when I went to my first game at Princes Park and we beat Fitzroy by a couple of points. I was there with my dad and uncle, and don’t remember much of what I saw, but all I know is by the end of the game I was hooked.

Seeing the 79 flag on tv was fantastic, not understanding what the consequences were after it and not appreciating how we could’ve had another in 1980. Seeing the brilliance and dominance of the 81-82 teams and starting to appreciate the freak athletes these guys were. Watching the likes of Ken Hunter, Wayne Johnston, Peter Bosustow, Bruce Doull, Wayne Hames, Ken Sheldon, Mike Fitzpatrick, I can keep going on and smiling as I write each name. I’ve been very fortunate to have seen a few flags.

In 1987 I thought we would win everything from then on and, could afford to buy my first membership, so I proudly payed up. Have done so for the last 34 years, fluctuating from Family Reserved to 3 gamers and only missing a few when times were a little tough.

Little did I know what was to follow the over the next few years, but as every year, it’s a new one and always the optimist, would buy myself a membership.

Even though I’d seen a few flags in my time, I hadn’t really appreciated them enough until we won in 1995. The others were fantastic, but the teams were already established when I started following, with player additions only making us greater. I’d seen the 95 team evolve from the 87 team and break my heart in 93 & 94, but in 95, you just knew something special was happening. It was a feeling that stayed with me throughout the season from when I renewed my membership. This champion team were destined for greatness and I was privileged to come along for the ride. Even though it was the 5th flag I had witnessed, it was my first time at a Grand Final at the G.

I remember the week prior it had been pi55ing down and the centre square had been torn up and was a mud pit. Then the week of the GF the sun had come out and dried it up. I remember seeing on the news them paint the centre square green to give it colour.

I was a nervous wreck the entire week and couldn’t concentrate at work. Every conversation I had revolved around Carlton and me not wanting to come across overconfident in case the God’s decided to punish me/Carlton for being too cocky.

I went with my fiancé at the time (now my missus and a true Blue) and I’m a hard man emotionally so I don’t tear up easy, but after Earls smother early in the second, I could feel myself holding them back. After the siren I was a mess and my misses was crying with me and laughing at me at the same time. I celebrated for a week and went to every event I could get into. Sweet 16 was ours after winning 16 games straight. We were the greatest team ever.

In 96, AFL/VFL centenary year, we had the highest number of players in the Team of the Century, which included two current players in SOS and Diesel. The high we were on was euphoric and I felt like a king. We started the season well again, but you could sense towards the middle of the year, we were tired and weren’t going to make finals.

97 was the beginning of the demise for me. Sticks no where near his best, Diesel getting 9 weeks so the AFL could make an example of him, the court proceedings, and the overall feeling from the players of we’ve done enough to prove ourselves.

99 was anomaly. I was in a corporate box watching the prelim against * and remember punching a concrete column and nearly breaking my hand when the siren went. The greatest individual performance I had ever seen by a Carlton player that day. Kouta was on another level to anything I’d ever seen before. Walked out of the ground and tried to make a mobile call but couldn’t get any reception. Everything was jammed. Bumped into some mates on the G’s concourse and remember saying “that was our Grand Final” and then instantly feeling I just put my foot in it because we were in the GF next week. Did I just put the moz on us. I couldn’t get tickets so I watched it at a mates place and knew it was over when Justin Murphy went down with his hyperextended knee.

Then came the Millennium match against the black and white sh1t, and a young man by the name of Brendon Fevola introduced himself to us. I remember thinking her we go. Flags a plenty on their way to us.

After that, most of us know how it’s been so I don’t need to regurgitate it for you all, but there has been so may great positives and achievements along the way. I’m of the opinion, if Richard Pratt hadn’t passed away, we would have been a powerhouse again from a while back. The man was an idol of mine and would have lifted us back to our lofty heights.

On a personal note, I almost lost one of my boys to the black and white sh1t. He was born in 2001 and had never seen any real Carlton success. All his mates were black and white sh1t supporters and getting into his ear about following them.

I came home form work one day and he decided to come up and tell me he didn’t want to follow Carlton anymore and started following the black and white sh1t like his mates from primary school. I commended him on his bravery in telling me this, and proceeded to grab his blanky, pillow and toy bunny and escorted him to the front door. Told him this is a Carlton house and he could go and live with his black and white sh1t mates. Opened the door, gently pushed him out and closed the door. My misses wasn’t too happy but I told her I was teaching him a lesson about not being a sheep. I let him in a few minutes later because he was howling at the front door and I didn’t want the neighbours to call child support.

I changed tack after that. I bought him, and my other kids, a full new Carlton kit each (jumper, shorts, hats, scarves, flags, etc) and took them down to watch Carlton train at Princes Park. They watched the whole session, got their jumpers, hats and flags signed by all the players and had photos with Judd and Fev. Since that point in time they have been Carlton and Carlton only.

Of my three kids, my daughter is engaged to the great grandson of Eric Huxtable who played for Carlton in the 30’s (https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/151907/no9-locker-evokes-happy-memories-for-huxtable). Unfortunately, he barracks for Hawthorn. Disgraceful, I know. Will have to find a way to re-baptise him into the Church of Carlton

Both my boys are going out with black and white sh1t supporters but they’ve both bought their girlfriends Carlton memberships and are slowly converting them.

In future, I look forward to having a house full of Carlton grandchildren to spoil rotten and keep the generational tradition happening.

P.S. Thanks myblueroan for setting this up and giving us the opportunity to reminisce.

Last edited:
I've told this story before but happy to tell it again.

I was born in New Zealand late 1967. I like this because even though I wouldn't discover Aussie Rules for some time later, the first flag won after my birth was by Carlton.

We migrated to Australia in 1977, picked up in Melbourne and 3 adults, 5 kids travelled across the Nullarbor to Perth in a panel van with only a narrow window at the back. Adults sat on the bench seat, kids sat or laid on a mattress. Took us several days.

Got to Perth, heard about the death of Elvis Presley which particularly devastated my Dad as a mad fan.

I remember seeing what must have been the 1977 preliminary final where North beat Hawthorn on TV. May have been in black and white on the TV we had at the time. I don't recall much about it, but it was my first introduction to this weird sport.

We went to Melbourne after a few months, lived in Coburg, then went back to NZ to sell our house and returned against to live in Melbourne late 1978. We moved into a caravan park in Carrum Downs and then one in Chelsea Heights.

This is where my Carlton journey begins. Our friends in Perth had moved back to Melbourne and were living in the same park. They were into VFL and had split allegiances between North Melbourne and Carlton. So I adopted North and Carlton too. I had seen Carlton signs in the city which turned out to be brewery ads but who was I to question the signs ... literally.

So off we went to the football in round 7, 1979. Carlton vs North Melbourne. Our friends bought little flags for whichever team they went for. I was told that I had to choose a team, that I could only follow one. More of them went for North and the North flag was cooler than the Carlton one. It had a kangaroo on it while the Carlton one just said Blues. I was hearing chatter from people around me and I heard this name 'Jezza' being spoken of. There was a certain reference, like some mythical god or something. I decided right then to buy the less exciting flag and adopt Carlton as my only team.

The game was exciting, with the lead swapping around several times in the last quarter until Blight kicked a goal and North won by 4 points. It didn't matter. My choice had been made.

After that game, I was introduced to the caravan park owner. I was told he was on the committee at Carlton (still don't know if this was true or not). When Carlton won, he would blare the theme song over the PA throughout the park. He would call for all kids who wanted free icecream to come up the front. To get an icecream, they had to sing the Carlton song. I loved watching kids with their Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon guernseys on, selling their souls for icecream.

I remember this guy taking kids in the park mini bus to Carlton training and I think a game vs Melbourne.

One day we went to the office and in the adjacent tennis court, these guys were playing tennis. I recognised Wayne Harmes right away and with him were Jimmy Buckley and I think Greg Towns. I had fun watching these guys play and acting as ball boy all afternoon.

I had also started playing for Edithvale Rovers U12s. One day Vin Catoggio came and coached us for a game.

We moved to Queensland at the end of 1980 and I didn't get to see as much football then, just one game per week, the Winners on ABC if I was lucky and game calls on the radio. I went to Sandgate HS at one point and lo and behold, who showed up as captain/coach of Sandgate in the QAFL? None other than Alex Jesaulenko. Now I could wait by the gates and be within inches of the great man when he came off. I tell you what ... he still had it.

Also visited a Queensland workplace in a professional capacity some years back and the boss was none other than Alan Mangels. He had a framed picture on the wall of some huge mark he took over a Collingwood player. I think he said it was mark of the week or something.

My ol man was born and bred in Sth Melbourne near the Lake Oval and followed Sth. Then in his early teens he went to live with his aunty in Ascot Vale. They were * supporters:rolleyes:. He went to a few matches with them but never liked the red n blacks. Another aunt who was living there was both a nun and a mad Carlton supporter. He started going to a few games with her and fell in love with the Blues. He was in attendance at the bloodbath GF with his aunt, the nun, between his old side Sth and the "new interest" Carlton. He came away from that game a full fledged Blues supporter. Dunno if it was because we won, but he reckons he loved how Freddy Fitzgibbon ran onto the field to join in the fight in his street clothes and then tore back into the stands in front of him with coppers in tow lol. He was a mad Blue since.

When i was born, i was named after a star Carlton player as was another of my brothers. Started going to games in around '77 i think and my teen years happily co-incided with the great '79-82 years. Memories were of home games at Princes Park and all Waverley games. At Princes Park it was parking outside the cemetry, walking up along the tree laden streets with throngs of other Blues , and standing room on the forward flank between the Hawthorn Stand and the scoreboard. Great days watching the last half of the 2's and then the champs kick butt nearly each week. Jimmy Bucks was my favorite for whatever reason. Can't remember why, but he just was. Highlights of those days were the exciting Carlton play and players, and things like sleeping overnight in the line at Princes Park for GF tickets 3 outta the 4 years. In '81 i think it was, while lining up, my brother and i and some other youngsters were invited up into the Carlton stand to watch the Brownlow that Ashy nearly won with the Carlton people on the tele. Those queue overnighters were fun. Yabbering about the Blues with other mostly older fans.

After those years, i was playing footy myself on Saturdays but still following the Blues fortunes avidly. I lost interest a bit from about early 90's to late '90's as i was doing my own thing and the weekends were mostly a haze lol. Got the bug again when started slowing down late 90's and loved when we knocked off the Bombers in the prelim.

Followed avidly again ever since and haven't missed watching a game i wouldn't think.

Highlight for me i reckon, even above the flags in 79,81 and 82, were 2 H&A games i remember vividly. One even though i was only listening on the transistor at the local footy. That was Rd1 1980. My ol man was all doom and gloom after the Harris/Jezza disaster and we'd been pumped in all 3 praccy matches. Success was fleeting it seemed. We were rank underdogs in the GF replay at Vic Park, but Johnno smashed through 7 and we pumped them. The excitement just through the radio amongst our Blues group listening was unreal.

And then Rd 1 again in '81, the debut of Buzz and Kenny at Waverley. I remember every Carlton supporter streaming out of the Waverley gates after the game looked wide eyed and thinking "wowee".

Absolute worse day was the '93 GF. Embarrassing on the field......and off field, well we were in the standing room cage between decks in the Northern Stand. Had a shocking hangover, but we were quite comfortable with our spot and looking forward to the game. Suffered through the horrendous pre game that year and then just as the game was starting, the 500...yes 500...goal umpires from the horrendous pregame all started piling in behind us in the standing room cage. It was a squashed mess, and a prelude to the disastrous next 3 hours. When i saw Athorn and Powell line up on the wings of the MCG in a GF, i somehow knew it was gonna get ugly.

And it did.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back