Changes for Showdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Marshall has one poor game playing on the end of a midfield that was soundly beaten and the worst forward entry since 2019 and people want him dropped? He's made too much good progress this year to throw him out now. Marshall stays, so does Motlop. Both have a solid enough body of work this year to warrant the right to make amends for tonight. And Georgiadis was no better than Marshall. Admitedly i turned it off 20 minutes into the third quarter so maybe Marshall murdered a grandma in the crowd or something and i missed it, i dunno.

Hartlett is first on the chopping block but Hinkley won't do it. As a minimum he should be made to run laps of Alberton nude and carrying bricks for an hour on monday.
Oh please know, we don’t want to see the tatts of roses on his bum. Will ruin his tough guy look.

Surprised so many people want Bonner in, most (including me) thought he shouldn't be allowed near a Port guernsey last year and I didn't see anything special from him earlier this season to change my mind. I still think he's an uncompetitive panic merchant and wouldn't even consider him until he strings several very solid SANFL games together.
It was against easy opposition but Bonner looked fantastic on the wing early on and we really miss what he did in those games. I get the question marks over whether he can produce against the best but back the boy in he could be something special.

People still calling for Motlop to be dropped lol. Clearly best 22 on overall form this year, watch some games and update your outdated opinions.

Yes, runs hard to either get on the end of other people's hard work or avoid contact.

Soft, fumbly and when the going gets tough is only ever found turning the ball over.

Drop.

No we are not dropping Dixon unless we have a gorilla out there who can do everything else Dixon does. Hands of lead at present though not sure what we can do about it?

We were always going to drop a game or 2 with Butters and Duursma out Brisbane was one of them.

Lienhart deserves another shot that's Hammer out.

Bonner for Mayes and then just pick a sub.

Rocky doesn't offer anything without one of SPP Ollie or Drew dropping out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Fredrick was caught out ball watching several times tonight. Not good enough a few times. Disposal was yuck. Bonner will replace him.

Running out of patience with hammer. Just think McKenzie is a better player. Either that or Houston goes back and Boak back in the middle.

Frederick

16 disposals at 88%

3 turnovers

5 contested possessions

5 intercept possessions

The run with Charlie he did pretty much everything right Charlie just too good.

May Frederick be our biggest problem 2nd gamer coming along nicely.

Our game plan stank and that was obvious from Ollies first kick that came straight out once it wasn't marked inside 50. The only person who didn't see it was Ken.

Last edited:
No we are not dropping Dixon unless we have a gorilla out there who can do everything else Dixon does. Hands of lead at present though not sure what we can do about it?

We were always going to drop a game or 2 with Butters and Duursma out Brisbane was one of them.

Lienhart deserves another shot that's Hammer out.

Bonner for Mayes and then just pick a sub.

Rocky doesn't offer anything without one of SPP Ollie or Drew dropping out.

Drew was basically our best player wasn’t he? SPP doesn’t look he should of played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back