Competition So You Think We Won't Clash - Week 14 - Collingwood Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
SYTWWC_Cover.png

After a rocky start, The Victorian took out week 13 with a saucy little brown number for Hawthorn.

This week we continue our avian flight south for the winter, with Collingwood and their colour is black.

The Rules

• You must build a single AFL kit for this weeks chosen AFL team using the specific colour mentioned above as the primary colour. This colour is chosen from all the colours ever worn by the selected team. Please try to stick specifically to the colour, as subsequent teams may use different shades of the same colour spectrum.
  • Only a jersey is required, but you are welcome to make a full kit.
  • The jersey cannot be an exact replica/recolour of existing or previous jerseys.
  • A winner is chosen by voting.
  • The winner of each week chooses the next team.
  • Please post your winning team choice along with your entry
  • Each subsequent team will use a unique colour to each team.
  • Standard AFL logo/sponsors and placement apply
  • Entries for this comp will run until Saturday 15th of May

small_dashed.png

Previous Weeks winning design:

Week 1 Melbourne - Magpienato
Week 2 GWS - exile
Week 3 Sydney - Magpienato
Week 4 Essendon - Fancyscum
Week 5 Fremantle - GB Designs
Week 6 Brisbane - Fancyscum
Week 7 Adelaide - just_kick_it
Week 8 Geelong - GB Designs
Week 9 Port Adelaide - mk1ne
Week 10 St Kilda - magpienato
Week 11 Umpires - just_kick_it
Week 12 Carlton - fancyscum
Week 13 Hawthorn - The Victorian

Any questions, please ask!

Just going to point out that anyone who submits a PB inspired kit will be literally giving the PB to Collingwood. Just sayin'
Maybe then they realize the ridiculousness of their position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some tip top designs here, but shouldn't Collingwood's clash jumper be predominantly white?

Today i learned collingwood has a monogram
It was featured a lot on merch and jumpers between 2017-2018 with our the 125th anniversary and all but it's usage has since dropped off which is a shame, I quite like it.

I think its exclusivity comes down to the fact that it's very similar to that of a rival club who shall not be named...

I wanna like it but, Bloody Inter.
There's a pic floating around of a bloke wearing a black and blue striped juve jersey. Getting that same energy here

Hahah nah I get it, I was originally going to do a knockoff of AC Milan's 21-22 Home Kit (draft pictured below) but I thought the zigzag pattern was more interesting and I wouldn't put it past Nike to recycle designs from their big soccer clubs in the AFL if our jumpers weren't so set in stone.

nwU1eor.png

(Nickimus this is not a second entry, just an insight into my 'process' as it were hahah).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back