Discussion Round 11 and 12, 2021 (Indigenous Round) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 11

Friday, May 28

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, May 29
Collingwood v Geelong (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Greater Western Sydney (G)
St Kilda v North Melbourne (MRVL) (T)
Gold Coast v Hawthorn (SCG) (N)
West Coast v Essendon (OS) (N)

Sunday, May 30
Richmond v Adelaide (GS)
Sydney v Carlton (SCG)
Port Adelaide v Fremantle (AO) (T)

ROUND 12

Friday, June 4

Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (GS) (N)

Saturday, June 5
Sydney v St Kilda (SCG)
Adelaide v Collingwood (AO) (T)
Essendon v Richmond (OS) (N)

Sunday, June 6
Carlton v West Coast (SCG)
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs (OS) (N)

Byes: Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Last edited:
Dogs indigenous jumper up on their shop website: https://shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/indigenous/

Western Bulldogs 2021 Indigenous Guernsey - Adult

Last edited:

Looks nice, but I can't recall any team wearing Blue away against Fremantle in a long time so i'm interested to see how that goes

I think the red and white at the bottom will be sufficient enough, at least I hope so. Interested in what the back looks like.

This is why there is two rounds in case they clash with the opposition one of the weeks!
Also some teams have byes. Traditionally the games would be in round 12, coinciding with reconciliation day, I belive (or another indigenous recognised week). Rd 12 has the byes, imo would have made more sense for rd12 and 13 (unless the indigenous recognition date is within Rd 11).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to elaborate?
I saw a breakdown of what the kit represents. The two birds are nicky’s parents, the famous silhouette of Nicky and his hands on the back showing that he ‘always has their back’. I think it’s neat and still maintains the feel of the saints.

I saw a breakdown of what the kit represents. The two birds are nicky’s parents, the famous silhouette of Nicky and his hands on the back showing that he ‘always has their back’. I think it’s neat and still maintains the feel of the saints.
I read the description, and I love it. I actually have a Nicky tattoo on my arm.

I wanted the person who thought it was "awful" to elaborate on why they thought that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back