NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

like i said in the other thread. drafting Love last year without talking to Rodgers about it or informing him they are looking at QB's. his exit was inevitable i just expected it to be the 22 offseason.

The last thing the franchise want it to be weighed down by a QB who is no longer any good like the Saints did with Brees the last 3-4 years. its just no one saw Rodgers going off last season like he did and having one of his best seasons after a few down ones for his standards.

The NFL is a business many players get moved on a little too early. otherwise you risk them staying on too long and becoming a shell of their ability. the Pats made this choice with Brady but that was more of a mutual decision to move apart.

like i said in the other thread. drafting Love last year without talking to Rodgers about it or informing him they are looking at QB's. his exit was inevitable i just expected it to be the 22 offseason.

The last thing the franchise want it to be weighed down by a QB who is no longer any good like the Saints did with Brees the last 3-4 years. its just no one saw Rodgers going off last season like he did and having one of his best seasons after a few down ones for his standards.

The NFL is a business many players get moved on a little too early. otherwise you risk them staying on too long and becoming a shell of their ability. the Pats made this choice with Brady but that was more of a mutual decision to move apart.

Yep, better to trade/move on a year too early than a year too late, all depends how much you believe you're a championship contender tho, far easier decision for the Pats than it is for the Packers, hence the friction.

Everyone has had players they love that were traded, cut or not offered extensions and moved on. Its a tough business and when a team thinks a player is bigger than the franchise they lose sight on winning.

While i would love Rodgers to retire as a packer in 4-5 years, realistically its rare for a player to stay with a franchise for 20 years.

and Love may not be the answer at QB next. but if the relationship with Rodgers has been destroyed beyond repair might as well get a huge haul for him to trade up and find the next franchise QB while we still have a bunch of young hungry guys either in or entering their prime.

Sooo much information to go through in the PDF that is linked in this article....

BTW - AmericanCrow better not read the Cleveland page as they are projected to get the #1 seed in the AFC!

Last edited:
AD already at acceptance in the 5 stages of grief, impressive, OTR9 still stuck in the denial phase 1. Oh boy.

I've accepted it, I just can't really see him not being the QB this year. I'd love for things to be patched up, however it feels like that may not happen, but a lot of you guys have had your facts wrong from the start which makes talking on here about it hard.

The Washington Football Team may have found its new left tackle. Former Chicago Bears lineman and 2018 Pro Bowl selection Charles Leno Jr. is signing a one-year contract with Washington worth $5 million, according to his agent, Ron Slavin. Leno, who visited Washington’s training facility Monday, gives the team veteran experience at a position it targeted in the offseason.

Honestly f***ed off about the schedule

9 home, 1 neutral, 7 away - Dolphins, Jets
9 home, 8 away - Ravens, Bills, Bengals, Browns, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Patriots, Steelers, Titans
8 home, 1 neutral, 8 away - Jaguars
8 home, 9 away - Cardinals, Panthers, Bears, Cowboys, Lions, Packers, Rams, Vikings, Saints, Giants, Eagles, 49ers, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Washington
7 home, 1 neutral, 9 away - Falcons

Should only do NFC vs AFC games in London, and the home team in London should be whichever conference has the extra home game that year (and in 2021, that's the AFC)

Atlanta ****ed over by this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49ers will be road warriors this year expected to clock up the most away game miles...made up for it by having arguably one of the easiest schedules....says something when they play in the toughest division in football.

Eagles punished hard for last season's week 17 prime time debacle.

Can't say I blame the NFL.

49ers will be road warriors this year expected to clock up the most away game miles...made up for it by having arguably one of the easiest schedules....says something when they play in the toughest division in football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back