Competition Can-Am Premiership 2021 - Champions: Indiana Bluebirds - Post Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Can-Am Premiership organisation has decided that even though the 3 participants from last season are still to reply we are going to allow new bids from today.

The locations that those are yet to reply have their teams based will be soft locked for now and no new bids will be permitted to choose these locations. In addition Las Vegas will also be locked out for now.

Reserved Locations:

Calgary, AB
Charlotte, NC
Las Vegas, NV
Seattle, WA

With that new bids are now able to be posted. Please follow the following guidelines when submitting your bid;

Team Location:
Team Nickname:
Proposed CA2 Location:
Colours:

Happy for either to be selected, for whichever the league sees fit (I’m guessing Detroit would be Eastern and Phoenix in Western; not a bid for both to be selected)

Team Location: Detroit MI
Team Nickname: Dynamo Detroit
Proposed CA2 Location: Lansing (Lansing Engines)
Colours: British racing green, gold, brown, black

Team Location: Phoenix AZ
Team Nickname: Arizona Condors
Proposed CA2 Location: Paradise Valley (Arizona Black Wings)
Colours: Black, white, pink

Last edited:

Team Location: winnepeg, mabitoba
Team Nickname: blitz
Proposed CA2 Location: Selkirk
Colours: blue, white and red (unless I can think of something less vanilla)

The fans of the True North had no issue with the double blue and white scheme while the franchise existed. I am sure they would be fine with just having a franchise back (should it be accepted).

Last edited:
Happy for either to be selected, for whichever the league sees fit (I’m guessing Detroit would be Eastern and Phoenix in Western; not a bid for both to be selected)

Team Location: Phoenix AZ
Team Nickname: Arizona Condors
Proposed CA2 Location: Paradise Valley (Arizona Black Wings)
Colours: Black, white, pink
Team Location: Phoenix
Team Nickname: (Not yet Decided)
Proposed CA2 Location: Tucson
Colours: Navy and Orange
Team Location: Philadelphia, PA
Team Nickname: Surge (TBC)
Proposed CA2 Location: Scranton, PA
Colours: Navy, Lime Green, White
Team Location: Albuquerque
Nickname: Invaders
Proposed CA2 Team: TBC
Colours:
black, teal, orange
Colours: blue, white and red

These bids have been noted and will be discussed by the Can-Am organising committee in their next meeting which is scheduled for this weekend*.

*The committee members are currently on an off season expansion discovery tour** which may last longer and delay the meeting.

**By discovery tour we mean on an all expenses paid*** vacation.

***And by paid we mean using franchises compulsory participation fees for the purpose of a free trip.

The fans of the True North had no issue with the double blue and white scheme while the franchise existed. I am sure they would be fine with just having a franchise back (should it be accepted).
following on from Craegus designs in Winnipeg. big shoes to fill. i just went back and saw you went down the fighter plane path (blitz were going down that way) so i may just change my mascot. Is that ok?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go back to toronto

following on from Craegus designs in Winnipeg. big shoes to fill. i just went back and saw you went down the fighter plane path (blitz were going down that way) so i may just change my mascot. Is that ok?

The True North were never fighter plane based. They were compass/nordic/aurora based.

However we have had other teams which were.

Just posting on behalf of Sparkle that he won't be participating this season

Thank you for the post SarahSmiles , I don't completely disbelieve this, but if possible a post from his account would be better confirming this as I have no proof that this is a message that is 100% on his behalf. A PM explaining things if there are other reasons that cannot be posted on here will also be accepted.

Team Location: Phoenix
Team Nickname: (Not yet Decided)
Proposed CA2 Location: Tucson
Colours: Navy and Orange
Team Location: Philadelphia, PA
Team Nickname: Surge (TBC)
Proposed CA2 Location: Scranton, PA
Colours: Navy, Lime Green, White
Team Location: Albuquerque
Nickname: Invaders
Proposed CA2 Team: TBC
Colours:
black, teal, orange

Congratulations to the above teams and owners SunsphereParker BringBackTheAnchor exile Bowakawa tigerz18 for being accepted to the Canadian-American Premiership for 2021. The OP has been updated with your franchises, and for some your likely conferences (subject to change pending any further bids). The other franchises will be placed in conferences once more teams are confirmed, or closer to the opening of entry submissions.

On another note, we are still waiting on EagleOz and Spanna_ to confirm or fold their franchises.

Finally bids are still open for anyone else who wishes to bid for a franchise.

P.S. new franchisees, your entry fees of US$150M are also now due. For some strange reason the Can-Am organisation is slightly light on funds at the moment, and your fees will help fill the bank again.

Thank you for the post SarahSmiles , I don't completely disbelieve this, but if possible a post from his account would be better confirming this as I have no proof that this is a message that is 100% on his behalf. A PM explaining things if there are other reasons that cannot be posted on here will also be accepted.
Can confirm that SarahSmiles and Sparkle are real world mates. Consider this as good as confirmed craegus.

Can PM you with his permission and explain the circumstances, but yeah BarryBran is right, I do know him in person
Can confirm that SarahSmiles and Sparkle are real world mates. Consider this as good as confirmed craegus.

yom1Wja.gif

new team bids please.

Craegus Sorry for the bother, would I be able to possibly relocate the fledgling Dynamo to Washington DC? I’ve been struggling with ideas for Detroit.

Team Location: Washington DC
Team Nickname: Jurassic
Proposed CA2 Location: Bethesda (Brontosaurs)
Colours: Chartreuse, black, white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back