Workshop design a tasmania logo and jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Your club was a shambles on-field up to a couple years ago, and in fact I'm sure you're aware were on the brink of extinction in the early 90s. Let's see how you'd feel if the Tassie Tigers were playing today. Just because North tried to market themselves in Tassie does not mean an adequate punishment is to send them there for good. In fact I applaud North for finding a balance and marketing themselves there.

Nice try, but I don’t care if we went to Tassie and the simple fact is we never went anywhere.
I could say the same about the losses the tarps have incurred over the years.

I simply stated if both of you read it again that there is already a Tasmania Kangaroos in place and it would be an easy transition more than any other club.

So again we see North do the easy thing only to gain something they don’t deserve.

I say North should be made to see through this Tasmania thing after so many other exploits and waste of money over the past 20 to 30 years.

if we have to be stuck with every decision the club's ever made, when do we get every single friday night game back?

So again we see North do the easy thing only to gain something they don’t deserve.

I say North should be made to see through this Tasmania thing after so many other exploits and waste of money over the past 20 to 30 years.
We should never have gone into Tassie, only partly because *******s like you and Caro were always going to just cry out to "kill the club" regardless of circuumstances.

if we have to be stuck with every decision the club's ever made, when do we get every single friday night game back?

Whenever you can sell out the MCG is my answer.
Otherwise I’d just give it to you, doesn’t affect me at all.

We should never have gone into Tassie, only partly because *******s like you and Caro were always going to just cry out to "kill the club" regardless of circuumstances.

That’s the culture we’ve become accustomed with North, blame everyone else before ourselves.

It’s your fault your team went to Canberra, Coburg, Sydney, Albury, Gold Coast and many other places, oh and don’t forget the mergers.

Whenever you can sell out the MCG is my answer.
Otherwise I’d just give it to you, doesn’t affect me at all.

That’s the culture we’ve become accustomed with North, blame everyone else before ourselves.

It’s your fault your team went to Canberra, Coburg, Sydney, Albury, Gold Coast and many other places, oh and don’t forget the mergers.
Ease up, take that to the main board. This is about designing a logo and footy jumper.

Thanks :) Yeah I'm definitely a tradionalist when it comes to AFL guernseys, but I wanted to avoid the standard Tassie map with a T in it design, as I feel that jumper is associated with Tassie the state of origin side, rather than Tassie as an AFL club.
Agree, no map, maybe just a small one on the back like the lions have FFC-BBFC etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Richmond but you'll have to find a new clash jumper.

Off topic but related to that story, with no SOO these days, seeing two state teams as a curtain raiser to an AFL game is better than a smaller niche crowd seeing these teams play. The less the jumper is seen, the less it means. The author misses this point by a wide margin.

Not a fan of this article by Rucci. The best part is the collection of quotes.

Besides, a Crows guernsey would never be the SA state guernsey, regardless of how similar it may look.

Sorry Richmond but you'll have to find a new clash jumper.

Off topic but related to that story, with no SOO these days, seeing two state teams as a curtain raiser to an AFL game is better than a smaller niche crowd seeing these teams play. The less the jumper is seen, the less it means. The author misses this point by a wide margin.

Richmond don’t use a swan?

Not a fan of this article by Rucci. The best part is the collection of quotes.

Besides, a Crows guernsey would never be the SA state guernsey, regardless of how similar it may look.
I more so posted this in regards to a Tasmanian team and how it relates to that. If a Tasmanian team comes in it’s a chance for a new identity not just wearing the SOO jumper.

I more so posted this in regards to a Tasmanian team and how it relates to that. If a Tasmanian team comes in it’s a chance for a new identity not just wearing the SOO jumper.
Even if it were an exact copy, it wouldn’t be the state team. One thing is the AFL club; another, the state side — even if they may look similar.

Having said that, this whole SA debate shows it would be wise avoiding the similarity.

Unfortunately whilst Fox Footy and Channel 7 are so balls in on using the ground as a giant green screen to show statistics and advertisements on the ground, you won't have a team wearing green.

Unfortunately whilst Fox Footy and Channel 7 are so balls in on using the ground as a giant green screen to show statistics and advertisements on the ground, you won't have a team wearing green.

There are these things called shades, and they're not the things you stand under to escape the sun my friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back