Game Day Round 10: NMFC vs EFC| Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The first time I went to the footy alone was against these 2 teams. So I get to my seat right and then like 10 mins later some raggedy old ass man was like “that’s my seat” and I’m showing him my ticket that that’s MY SEAT (I’m shy and quiet in person so I didn’t say what I could have said) but then this stupid ass ugly ass Karen was like “respect your elders” ummm like maybe stfu and mind your business because I’ve been nothing but polite to this old ass man. So I got up and left and found another seat

The first time I went to the footy alone was against these 2 teams. So I get to my seat right and then like 10 mins later some raggedy old ass man was like “that’s my seat” and I’m showing him my ticket that that’s MY SEAT (I’m shy and quiet in person so I didn’t say what I could have said) but then this stupid ass ugly ass Karen was like “respect your elders” ummm like maybe stfu and mind your business because I’ve been nothing but polite to this old ass man. So I got up and left and found another seat
Bit hard on Kevin Sheedy there sachx .....did you know he, and in turn *, invented indigenous footballers?

Bit hard on Kevin Sheedy there sachx .....did you know he, and in turn *, invented indigenous footballers?

My bad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Probably the same flog that commented all day at the Good Friday game ....on every North player

Not going this time, tbh just can't handle the vibe at their home games.

Real Dad having a supervised access visit with the kids who plainly don't want to be there energy with their crowd.

Is OK when you can stand and keep a suitable distance from them, but having to sit near them?

Creepy.

I want them DEAD! I want their house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

I enjoy the banter as much as anyone but this is a bit far fetched wouldn’t you say? C’mon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going this time, tbh just can't handle the vibe at their home games.

Real Dad having a supervised access visit with the kids who plainly don't want to be there energy with their crowd.

Is OK when you can stand and keep a suitable distance from them, but having to sit near them?

Creepy.
Nail. Head.

So, what does Snake_Baker look like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad

and plumbing ( allthough the romans are often incorrectly credited with it). he also invented country people playing football which is celebrated by his "country round" ( again there are others such as actual contry footballers who were incorretly credited with this) .

A win against this mob would be magnificent today.

It's all about the around the ball contest today, if we dominate their small bodied mids, we win. We are not slow on the outside anymore which is where they usually kill us.

North by 15.

still worried who is gonna stop tippa!

Hasnt atley been doing some lockdown jobs? If we can get our structure and communication in the backline fluent and strong, I’ll back him in

if atley goes to tippa we may as well just get the scoreboard attendent to put 5 goals on the board now.

That’s fair, the only person I can think of Atu for the lockdown

if we're winning the contested ball the majority of the time then tippa becomes far less effective because he doesn't get his own ball, keep your head on a swivel and make quick calculated decisions and he can't even get his HTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back