Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah there's not a lot of room to move when you base your identity on a colour without a design and modern times require an alternative with no logical solution available
I would simply go with all white jumper with navy logo and numbers. Maybe with navy collar and cuffs, but that would pretty much it.

A bright blue version of my design from the weekly comp a few weeks back. A solid clash option with something different from what they have done in the past.
carlclash.png

Last edited:

200.gif

In what grounds? It would be ridiculously farcical. The VFL has two Lions and two Tigers already. There are three black-and-yellow clubs. There are two brown-and-gold sides. What would be the excuse to forbid a second black-and-white Magpies?

There is also currently two black and white sides. Collingwood and Southport - and no drama

Well this is for a fantasy AFL league where gradients are mandatory sooo

What no way! Crazy. Fitzroy is a good look to steal, hey? Both QLD teams should cash in on the aesthetic
Ah fair enough, and yeah i would love if the lions adopted the fitzroy colours full time pretty much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gold coast have legit the worst jumper in the competition. It even looks worse now than a few years ago. And the extra spaced out numbers look like local footy jumpers.

From a Lions fan no less...

The Lions DO use Fitzroy colours. Fitzroy started out with maroon and navy, changing to red when games started being broadcast on television.
Let's not have this argument again lol Fitzroy changed full-time to the red/blue towards the end of their life. The kit we play in when we're in Melbourne etc is considered our "Fitzroy kit". The maroon/navy with white ffc is considered Fitzroy heritage.
The kit worn for Sir Doug Nicholls is actually made by Chris Johnson (former Fitzroy Lion and Premiership Brisbane Lion) who designed a kit using the "Fitzroy colours" to pay homage to his old team.

Last edited:
From a Lions fan no less...

The Lions DO use Fitzroy colours. Fitzroy started out with maroon and navy, changing to red when games started being broadcast on television.

maroon and navy looks a lot better than maroon and royal blue to me. would love to see the lions change their home jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back