Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Well AmericanAFL, you've officially had your first blue with TK.... the Dr Turf of the board (He's antagonistic!)

You'll work out TK's standard fight. If you use anything he's said in the past, he'll say it didn't happen without quotes. Occasionally someone is bored enough to go dig them out, at which point TK will them a sad lonely campaigner to spend all that time digging up year-old quotes, while saying the quotes don't mean what the reader had concluded. Standard accusations of having NFI will ensue, and if there is an obvious "outsider" hook (another club/fan of rugby/another nationality) then that will be used to justify why the reader has NFI in a range of colourful and varied insults.

If he's right, he'll argue to the point and that's where his more insightful styles of analysis and abuse come from :)

But regardless, he is a connoisseur of classic BigFooty passive aggressive signoffs... champ, matey, chief - and the biggest one of all... having the last word.

Lets face it, He's a campaigner. He's always been a campaigner. And the only way he's ever going to change is to become an even bigger campaigner.
Maybe have a couple of campaigner kids.

But like your strange, fighty cousin who smokes durries and you only see at Christmas.... he's family :)

It's been simmering away for quite some time between these two if you've watching closely, surprised we didn't get today's episode sooner.

There’s no doubt he’s an important part of the forum, and he clearly knows a lot about the sport. His absence in the run up to the dogs game sucked a lot of life out of the place.

None of that means he’s not also a miserable campaigner. But he knows that. It’s his brand ffs.

Last edited:
There’s no doubt he’s an important part of the forum, and he clearly knows a lot about the sport. His absence in the run up to the dogs game sucked a lot of life out of the place.

None of that means he’s not also a miserable arsehole. But he knows that. It’s his brand ffs.
Dont take it personally like RD said, anyone who's been here long enough has had a back and forth s**t fight with TK at some stage.

******* weirdo

I always wonder with people like that, no one's stopping anyone from talking footy. Conversations go in crazy directions all the time in these threads every week. If you Wana talk footy talk footy, if others Wana talk some basketball who gives a * :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well AmericanAFL, you've officially had your first blue with TK.... the Dr Turf of the board (He's antagonistic!)

You'll work out TK's standard fight. If you use anything he's said in the past, he'll say it didn't happen without quotes. Occasionally someone is bored enough to go dig them out, at which point TK will them a sad lonely campaigner to spend all that time digging up year-old quotes, while saying the quotes don't mean what the reader had concluded. Standard accusations of having NFI will ensue, and if there is an obvious "outsider" hook (another club/fan of rugby/another nationality) then that will be used to justify why the reader has NFI in a range of colourful and varied insults.

If he's right, he'll argue to the point and that's where his more insightful styles of analysis and abuse come from :)

But regardless, he is a connoisseur of classic BigFooty passive aggressive signoffs... champ, matey, chief - and the biggest one of all... having the last word.

Lets face it, He's a campaigner. He's always been a campaigner. And the only way he's ever going to change is to become an even bigger campaigner.
Maybe have a couple of campaigner kids.

But like your strange, fighty cousin who smokes durries and you only see at Christmas.... he's family :)
Genuinely lost it at "have a couple of campaigner kids"

I always wonder with people like that, no one's stopping anyone from talking footy. Conversations go in crazy directions all the time in these threads every week. If you Wana talk footy talk footy, if others Wana talk some basketball who gives a fu** :)
Yep, similar to people demanding you don’t have an opinion that differs from theirs, I thought having pointless conversations about inane topics was the whole point of BF

TK has good footy knowledge and would no doubt be a good bloke to have a beer with but I always chuckle at the ‘I’m a tradie bogan you’re all nerds’ schtick and the next minute he’s spending his time looking up his own quotes from 7 years ago to wank over.

Just going to tag him here so he doesn’t cry that I’m bagging him without tagging him. Topkent you are a bitch 😍

TK has good footy knowledge and would no doubt be a good bloke to have a beer with but I always chuckle at the ‘I’m a tradie bogan you’re all nerds’ schtick and the next minute he’s spending his time looking up his own quotes from 7 years ago to wank over.

Just going to tag him here so he doesn’t cry that I’m bagging him without tagging him. Topkent you are a b*tch 😍

Im actually the nerd who was looking up 7 year old posts last night, he just quoted the ones I "reacted" to today.

Do you ever get sick of being wrong schmutt or are you used to it by now? 😝

I may or may not have blatantly ripped off my favourite movie.

Can't be the same as my favourite then coz in mine her womb was too polluted to have kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back