Review Positives and Negatives - UP THE BLOODY COASTERS EDITION - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the Eagles actually drafted a football player in Luke Edwards. A great couple games to start his career. I really hope he doesn't make way sure Shuey for the Bulldogs game
Surely there's no way anyone could be dropped off a 27 disposal game

Sorry to intrude but if you can’t see how that umpiring assisted you to win then you have a problem. That was some of the worst I have seen for a long time.
Grab a seat, join the party. But beware, you could lose an eye in here right now.

Sorry to intrude but if you can’t see how that umpiring assisted you to win then you have a problem. That was some of the worst I have seen for a long time.

Tigers got a dream ride from the umps as they always do. The amount of holding on decisions that should have been paid to us and weren't was phenomenal. That's what Richmond do. Play dirty as fu** hoping some will be let go solely because the umpires don't want the free kick count to look too lopsided. It's the same every week.

Agreed to be fair to you. Even as an oppo fan I have to acknowledge how good some of your best passages of play were.

FB7E6E32-7254-4D66-A9A3-396CD37D99BD.gif
F841DDC8-685B-41FB-87D7-6E485039AE7F.gif
B7585045-058E-4F95-A369-D146AB875E7D.gif
If you don’t like Richmond at their best you simply don’t like football.

Tigers got a dream ride from the umps as they always do. The amount of holding on decisions that should have been paid to us and weren't was phenomenal. That's what Richmond do. Play dirty as fu** hoping some will be let go solely because the umpires don't want the free kick count to look too lopsided. It's the same every week.
Detroit Bad Boys strategy. Foul relentlessly knowing it eventually moves the curve, and that the refs don’t want to call everything. Builds pressure.

Team drilled in holding on to prevent runners and to hit late surprised they give away the second most frees in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game good win. Congratulations
Cheers mate. Dusty wasn’t really “Dusty” today but still bobs up consistently when it counted. Thought he’d break my heart at the end. Bolton doesn’t miss those first half snaps too many times either. Ripping game 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back